attempt2

attempt2

Hello
Jan 16, 2022
I don't get it at all. The last 2 years all we've had rammed down us is about positivity with talking about mental help. And I have to say my parents have been amazing with me. But friends that I've told have literally done stuff that's obviously detrimental to mine. Saying they'll invite me to something then not was the new one today - was fun seeing a video of them all having fun without me pop up on my Instagram feed. Ignoring messages from me and just cutting me off completely are another two I've had recently.

I tried but failed to CTB 6 months ago and have really made a go at sorting my life out, but now I just wish I'd been successful in my attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Caspers and LittleBlackCat
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
People are stupid and selfish.

Reactions: justsayin, WonderingSoul, attempt2 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people personally, they can be very cruel. Many people just seem to create suffering. I see it as better to stay away, as being around others makes me feel worse. I'm sorry you have had to deal with that. Many people talk about being open with mental health just to make themselves feel better but the truth is that they do not actually care. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsayin, LittleBlackCat, WonderingSoul and 2 others