Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
After my attempt 2 yrs ago I admitted myself into a psych hospital and rehab for alcohol addiction to appease my family. They seemed extremely supportive at the beginning. When I came back home from all of that, they treat me with disgust. Nobody in my family wants anything to do with me, not even my adult children. My husband tells me that I should've done it right back then. He tells me to do it again and not to F**k up this time. But when I talk about it, he gets mad at me. Also, I have End Stage Liver Disease & tempted to drink myself to death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StolenLife, User00, TapeMachine and 3 others
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
i am so sorry. your husband is awful, it's no doubt you feel this way. you do not deserve that. yeah, people suck ass. but no one deserves that treatment. does your husband hurt you emotionally in other ways other than this?

Reactions: Hollowman, locked*n*loaded, Pretty_Damaged1111 and 1 other person
Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
He is the textbook definition of a Narcissist. I was trying to repair my relationship with my 19yr old daughter and he told her that we were broke because I drained the bank account from buying alcohol. At the time that he told her that, I was 6 months sober. We are really broke because of his meth habit. My daughter won't even speak to me for me to defend myself. I don't entirely blame her, as I have lied about being sober in the past. He is pure evil for coming between her and I. I have only been married to him for 4 years. We were together for 5 months before getting married...I was drunk. He lies to everyone about me to make them hate me, I am stuck here with him....My only way out is in a bodybag

• Aww..
Reactions: User00
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that we exist in a world where there are so many cruel humans, it sounds horrible being trapped in that situation and it's awful how other people just make existing more unbearable. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Pretty_Damaged1111
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
They pretend to care because they want to present themselves as good people. Sometimes, like in your situation, it's because they want to love-bomb you so that you stay and they can abuse you further. I'm sorry that you are stuck with such awful people. I wish that one day you will be able to find peace, ctb or otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Pretty_Damaged1111 and not_actually_human