M

my3ndisnear

Jul 8, 2023
I feel like my life has just became utterly ussless at this point. I've lost all my friends after highschool, couldn't get into college and I'm unemployed. And i hate how disgusted my parents are when they look at me, they soent so much money to make me perfect at everything yet i let them down nd fuck it all up. I wish there were a 2nd chance? My life is already fucked and i don't know what to do, every night i think about the possible ctb methods i could carry out and waking up as someone else. But I'm just not ready... i don't know

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry the world has brought you to the point of losing all self-worth. You are worth something I assure you. This world is so futile it can take that away from you at times.

I'm sorry you're suffering OP and I hope things figure themselves out.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I feel like my life has just became utterly ussless at this point. I've lost all my friends after highschool, couldn't get into college and I'm unemployed. And i hate how disgusted my parents are when they look at me, they soent so much money to make me perfect at everything yet i let them down nd fuck it all up. I wish there were a 2nd chance? My life is already fucked and i don't know what to do, every night i think about the possible ctb methods i could carry out and waking up as someone else. But I'm just not ready... i don't know
Sorry about that, I'm in a similar situation. I too want a 2nd chance at life. And I feel the only way for that to happen with myself is if I could obtain Amnesia, or just forget everything. Then I would be happy. I wouldn't have to deal with the pain others have given me.