Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
I don't know why, but nothing ever works out for me. Anything that can go wrong, goes wrong in my life. No matter how much I work hard or do anything. What they say about hard work bringing success is such complete bullshit. I see people who don't do much, succeeding in life and prospering. And then there is me- unlike midas, anything I touch turns to shit. It's like I am cursed or something. I have the worst luck in the world. Life just doesn't give me a break. It won't even give me a fucking accidental death. I mean that's the least it can do. If reincarnation is real, I guess I must have been a real piece of shit to deserve this feat. Evelyn Mchale's photo keeps replaying in my mind and I just want to be at peace like her. At this point that is all I desire.

• Aww..
Reactions: J.E. Morrow, Deleted member 4993, Strumgewehr and 2 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Luck is merely the roll of the dice. The way I see it, Universe operates in mysterious way. I wonder if everything that happened in life were purely randomness or not. Perhaps, there are some unknown variables in place that affect people's "destiny". If there are, I am definitely eager to know.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993