• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
(Not new to the site, just new account)
So first my drinking history, I have been on and off drinking for the last few years, sometimes for a few days every day, and what is confusing is that what Im about to explain has never happend to me before.
About drinking and hangover, since Im light weight and a female, I get tipsy easily, I only need half a bottle to a bottle of wine, and with that I get light hangover with diarrhea and all that lasts about 8-12h at most (keep that in mind)

So for the last few days, about 5, I have been drinking half a bottle to a bottle every day, with typical hangover the next morning.
Today I decided not to drink. I got a normal hangover and some anxiety, but after that 8-12h I still felt bad, like imma get a fever but I didnt have it. Now is the end of the day, and normally by now I should not feel anything but I still feel bad.
I have to mention I only drank about a little less than half a bottle last night, wasnt tipsy as much, so not much to feel that bad all day.

Could this be just normal hangover or something else?
Asking more experienced folks lol.

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
It's withdrawal, alcohol is one of the worst addictions you can have.

• Wow
Reactions: astr4, locked*n*loaded and lnlybnny
sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
It's withdrawal, alcohol is one of the worst addictions you can have.
Wait really? I only drank for a few days tho… doesnt I need to drink constantly for a few months to feel withdrawal or am I wrong?

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
ur withdrawing
Wait really? I only drank for a few days tho… doesnt I need to drink constantly for a few months to feel withdrawal or am I wrong?
its probably light but itll get worse if you keep drinking doesnt take much to become dependant

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Your body is having a stronger reaction because you haven't built up a tolerance but yes that is the addiction telling you to drink more.
If you do continue drinking you will drink more to get the same buzz and the withdrawal will get even worse.
I was a very heavy drinker, when I quit I was laid up for a month, even now six months later I still get shakes and tremors in my arms.
It's ruined my life, it's your decision but let me just say, it isn't worth it.

sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
Your body is having a stronger reaction because you haven't built up a tolerance but yes that is the addiction telling you to drink more.
If you do continue drinking you will drink more to get the same buzz and the withdrawal will get even worse.
I was a very heavy drinker, when I quit I was laid up for a month, even now six months later I still get shakes and tremors in my arms.
It's ruined my life, it's your decision but let me just say, it isn't worth it.
Oh damn sorry to hear that…
Yeah I get what you mean, its not as bad rn and im glad and ill try not to get into heavy addiction.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Frankly, anyone who drinks as much as you is really an alcoholic, and your body is reacting to not getting its "fix".

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It's hitting your benzo receptors, the same ones drugs like Xanax use. Alcohol is basically this in recreational form but it eventually acts just the same, without that drug hitting those receptors, you are gonna start to feel withdrawal symptoms, esp if you are smaller etc (I am 5'4/90lbs I get this). Please take care of yourself as the cycle with alcohol is a pretty shit one and I think multiple people here can attest to that.

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It could be something else, like a gastric ulcer. Those are quite common in heavy drinkers. If it is, that would explain the unpredictable nature of the sickness as they tend to wax and wane of their own accord. But it's hard to say what damage you have done without having testing and/or imaging performed. It's worth getting checked out if you're worried.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
Seconding everyone who suggested withdrawal. I honestly don't think there's another underlying cause based on what you described, but if it persists then asking a doctor what's up wouldn't hurt.

sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
Update!: its the next day, still feel the same, idk about sleep cause I take strong meds and I sleep fine through the night.