KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
5f85b9c5 66d1 41d6 9f65 471b1df02dea text

I mean, why do I have a right to be such a sissy when so many (possibly) innocent victims had to endure brutal and even public hangings?

At this right point I kind of WANT to dangle in order to honour all the innocents who were forced. 😔

Reactions: LifeQuitter
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Well, the world is unfair. Some are more privileged than others, and that's in every way possible.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and sserafim
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
What purpose will your having a painful death serve?

Reactions: LifeQuitter, hawkshorizon and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Just because others had a painful death doesn't mean that you can't have a peaceful one

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter, Rocinante and 1 other person
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
View attachment 147397

I mean, why do I have a right to be such a sissy when so many (possibly) innocent victims had to endure brutal and even public hangings?

At this right point I kind of WANT to dangle in order to honour all the innocents who were forced. 😔
Same reason you deserve to not be robbed, waterboarded, punched in the face, raped, stabbed, or infected with malaria. 🤷 and if you'd like to mail me 20 bucks in honor of all the relatives who've sent me birthday money in my life be my guest lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter and sserafim
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
How should the fact that other people got wronged or suffered while dying be relevant to whether you yourself should suffer while dying? Everybody deserves a peaceful death regardless of how other people might have died up until that death's point in time.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, sserafim and sugarb