Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
i get it, you can't exploit me or have any benefits trough me.. ..but does it justify treating me as literal trash? why is is soo damn hard for some to just ignore it? why even waste time? why can't people just try to help each other or at least try to understand each other?.. its frustrating, this whole lucky gene game of random circumstances just sucks, i mean what would justify this? i don't see much that would be worth fighting and suffering for.. so why am i even trying..

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, TakeMeBack07, blueclover_. and 3 others
marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Because there is only one thing that matters for the average human being: oneself.
You are treated like trash because you're just a tool for people to achieve something. If you are not useful, you will be roughed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: jimmy7754, TakeMeBack07, blueclover_. and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is because all people are naturally selfish, everything we do is to benefit ourselves in some way. I do not understand people for the most part. I cannot stand them. I always see it as better to keep away. If I am away from them then they cannot upset me.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, onlyanimalsaregood, blueclover_. and 2 others
artificial_ineptness

artificial_ineptness

Nov 14, 2021
I think a part of it is that, in their (and societies) eyes, it makes them have more value and social standing. They get to feel superior to you and that everything is alright as long as there's someone "lower" than them.

I hate it and it's part of why I mostly avoid people, and hate having people have power over me and my life (since you know damn well that they will use it to fuck me over for their own benefit or even just enjoyment).

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, TakeMeBack07 and blueclover_.
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
genes are everything
imagine being shunned by family and then bullied by peers just because of genes. worst is they have to make it clear you're beneath them and assert superiority. then watch those with better genes be treated respectfully at least
allah, what i do to deserve this fate

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo