• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
Why do many "Family" and "Friends" when you open up about your Depression / Anxiety they find a way to exploit your weaknesses and use that against you. Even when you are in such pain confrontation is not a option ?

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Why do many "Family" and "Friends" when you open up about your Depression / Anxiety they find a way to exploit your weaknesses and use that against you. Even when you are in such pain confrontation is not a option ?
Don't tell them it will backfire. At least in my case it did

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
sad_gurl_thoughts

sad_gurl_thoughts

Feb 8, 2022
I have spent a lot of time wondering about this. My partner and best friend both insisted they wanted to help support me through my depression and suicidal ideations, but within a month both had turned their backs on me. It felt like they set me up to have a mental breakdown…getting me to open up to them, saying they'd be there for me, then turning their backs and walking away when I was at my lowest.

This may not be satisfying but I think the reality is that people are very selfish and most of them can't handle the visceral reality of true depression in someone else. Sometimes they want to go through the motions to offer support or say the right thing, but actually showing up is beyond their skill set. I don't think people who care about us mean to make our depression/anxiety/whatever worse, but yes they often do. It's always so frustrating and painful, especially when you're reaching out for help/support.

In my case, I feel completely betrayed by the two people I cared the most about. It's made me original mental health struggles so much worse.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, demuic, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person