• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I overdosed on Friday morning (midnight or so) on over 40 Prozac, 25 promethazine, 15 propanalol, along with 1 Ativan and I was drinking. I fuxking woke up stuck to my bed with blood, my nose apparently bled a LOT. It was in my hair, on my mattress and on my pillows. All over my face. Why the fuck did I survive?! But most importantly, why did my nose bleed?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, SVEN and supergip
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'd guess your Blood Pressure rocketed, which caused the heavy nosebleed.
Ctb is so challenging with an overdose, sorry it went wrong for you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry your attempt failed. Welcome to the forum! Most meds are not made to be used for ODs they are not "lethal" enough rather they cause more suffering. I hope you recovery quickly from your attempt. If you are really interested in ODing you can can have a look into these methods: