6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
If, like, at least 10 women which got to know me somewhat as a person and told me at some point that I should kill myself, then I would conclude that there is some truth to that statement.

I just can't imagine that this is a normal thing for an person to say to someone else, that they should kill themselves, and in my case it was 10 different persons (women).

Since my brain is succumbing to the repeated statement by different people to kill myself, I'm even taking the risk ending up in hell since I don't even have a clue of how I could avoid hell anyways.

Ending up in hell after I die is an possibility for me because of paranormal events that I experienced in my life which I cannot explain in any other way than to conclude that there is a hell realm waiting for me.

One example of an paranormal event a few years ago was that a young woman randomly announced to me at around 3 am that 'shadow people' will enter her bedroom in which we spent the night together. Then, what I can only describe as 'black ghosts', entered the room which filled me with fear, for it was my first real encounter with something supernatural. I couldn't simply write it off as an lucid dream or an hallucination, because
1.: I was awake, and
2.: How could it be an hallucination which only I perceived when an real person beside me announced what was about to unfold?

My best guess was and still is that these were some ghosts, stemming from an hellish realm (besides some other paranormal events that night), thus the conclusion that I would end up there if I die 'unprepeared'.

The other paranormal events earlier the same night were when a man and his girlfriend were as guests in the bedroom of the young women, and the girlfriend of that men randomly announced to me that she's a witch with a stone cold stare directly into my soul. I also got an WhatsApp call from some dude which was very successful with women and he looked like a demon, with red skin, big muscles and horns. He didn't say anything, he was just heavily breathing and looking at me. I just could tell that this wasn't just an silly filter, it looked so real.

So, either someone poisoned me with datura which maybe could explain what I was experiencing, or there really exist an spiritual world including an afterlife. I just don't know.

My final conclusion is, that I just can't figure out what is going on overall and being non-existent apart from this life right now for eternity after I die (like before I was born) is still the sweetest dream that I'm chasing so hard. I mean, I can't remember existing before my birth, that's my only hope in this utter mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and escape_from_hell
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
They probably didn't really mean it, and even if they did you don't have to and shouldn't listen to them.

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
people generally say it as a throwaway term, not fully meaning for wishing your death

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
This isn't intended as an insult, but could the "paranormal" stuff have been during some sort of mental health episode of yours?

Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
I couldn't simply write it off as an lucid dream or an hallucination, because
1.: I was awake, and
2.: How could it be an hallucination which only I perceived when an real person beside me announced what was about to unfold?
I don't want to contradict you but are you 100% sure the person in the bed with you was real? It really seems unlikely that more than 2 or 3 people would ever seriously tell you to kill yourself in your entire life (average 65-75 years lifespan.) It seems even more unlikely for all of them to have been the same gender. I see shadows and strange distortions all the time but I've learned to just ignore it. I might just have a physical eye problem/hppd but I'm not sure. Also, assuming hell and the paranormal are both real, a paranormal experience doesn't mean you're automatically going to hell.

What you are describing sounds like symptoms of psychosis/schizophrenia. If someone gave you datura, you'd know it. The stuff tastes horrible.

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I don't want to contradict you but are you 100% sure the person in the bed with you was real? It really seems unlikely that more than 2 or 3 people would ever seriously tell you to kill yourself in your entire life (average 65-75 years lifespan.) It seems even more unlikely for all of them to have been the same gender. I see shadows and strange distortions all the time but I've learned to just ignore it. I might just have a physical eye problem/hppd but I'm not sure. Also, assuming hell and the paranormal are both real, a paranormal experience doesn't mean you're automatically going to hell.

What you are describing sounds like symptoms of psychosis/schizophrenia. If someone gave you datura, you'd know it. The stuff tastes horrible.
Well, I dated and slept with her, so that would be a weird hallucination if she wasn't real I mean

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Very calm and normal. I quote:
"There are now shadow people which will enter the room"
That's it
Sorry, I meant did she explain how she knew this? Like she had some background experience with that sort of thing?