Not one person... Except mother...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, sevennn, davidtorez and 7 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
She gave birth to you. She is the only person obligated to care. 99% percent of the people in your life will only care when they need something from you.

Reactions: sevennn, ebg, leavingsoonx and 3 others
nothingelse

nothingelse

Oct 4, 2024
I think that society in general (especially if you live in the west) has become more self-centered than ever. It's not your fault. Maybe in a world where community was valued more, you would have felt more love. Nobody wants to rely on each other anymore, or see value in people when they have nothing material to give. People like us are abandoned, or worse. In another life, I know you would have been loved the way you deserve.

Reactions: sevennn, lnlybnny, divinemistress36 and 3 others
3AM

3AM

Nov 10, 2023
You have to give people a reason to care for you. Like how your mother has one, because you're her child.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
You have to give people a reason to care for you. Like how your mother has one, because you're her child.
I hate to burst your bubble, but if "motherhood" was automatically synonymous with "caring about offspring" there would be a lot less people here. It takes a person to shit out a child, it takes a good person to care about the child. The former is a much bigger group than the latter.

The truth is that finding someone who genuinely cares about you, and not what's in your wallet/between your legs/your ability to sacrifice yourself for their comfort is rare. A lot of people may tell people around them that they care and then fuck off as soon as times get hard, the times when you need your people around you the most. Humans are generally selfish, short-sighted and unempathic.

• Love
Reactions: sevennn, lnlybnny, divinemistress36 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
She gave birth to you. She is the only person obligated to care. 99% percent of the people in your life will only care when they need something from you.

It should be the father's responsibility too. They're 50% responsible. Unless they were coerced into sex and had no idea it could result in a baby.

But yeah, I think a lot of relationships are transactional.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yeah, sorry I should have clarified. I meant parents in general. Most important take away was that Everyone else will use you for stuff.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Tonkpils
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
My mum didn't even care, she tried to kill me I dunno how many times, and she got away with it. I wish my mum cared about me, I wish she loved me. I'd give anything to have that.

Abused me throughout my life, from before birth. I was born very early because she tried to kill me. I wish she had succeeded.

I can't wait to be at peace.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pariah80 and sancta-simplicitas
T

tinyboxer

Sep 29, 2024
My mum didn't even care, she tried to kill me I dunno how many times, and she got away with it. I wish my mum cared about me, I wish she loved me. I'd give anything to have that.

Abused me throughout my life, from before birth. I was born very early because she tried to kill me. I wish she had succeeded.

I can't wait to be at peace.
I relate to this so much. I wish my mother cared and if reincarnation is real all I want is to be reincarnated with a mom that stays. Mine gave me up at 5 and now as a teacher when I see kindergartners I'm just like "damn was I just that much of an ugly and unloveable child?" It's even worse when I hear of mothers abusing their kids. I'm so sorry for your pain

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and pariah80
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
I'm sorry for your pain. At least your mother cared for you. Mine abused me to no end. I have a few friends, and I hope they aren't too broken up about my leaving. I'm sending you love and wish you the best.

Meowsies

Meowsies

Jul 4, 2023
I feel not even my parents care about me, so count yourself lucky at least you have your mom.

Reactions: lnlybnny and divinemistress36
LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

a bad person
Oct 18, 2023
well mine still doesnt so does that mean i pulled a secret rare like pokemon ?

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Yeah my mother doesn't give a shit neither does anyone else in my family. Obligated to care isn't a thing.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
No one gives a shit about you
You ask yourself, "Why nobody gives a damn about me?" I have the answer. No one cares about you. It's not personal. It's just human nature.

This applies to everything you need or want. It applies to all the people in your life, including your parents and your family.

No one cares what you want

Your boss doesn't give a shit if you come to work. He cares if you make his job more difficult because of your absence, but he doesn't REALLY care what happens to you.

It's not malicious. He's just got his own shit to worry about. So he doesn't give a shit about you.

That girl you want to date doesn't care that you can't get her off your mind. The flu isn't out to get you. It just took an opportunity to do what it's supposed to do. It doesn't give a shit about you.

People care about themselves and how a situation will increase what's valuable to them. If you understand that sentence, you'll never have a problem again.

It's so important that I'll write it again, phrased differently, and in bold letters. No one gives a shit about you unless there's something in it for them.

That's ok, because you don't really care what they think either.

It's the same with that girl you're mentally undressing. She doesn't give a shit that you think she's sexy. That's not gonna make her want to date you.

What's in it for her? Are you good-looking? Are you interesting? Do you have money and status? What do you bring to the table that's valuable to her?

If you want more from the world, you have to give more to the world. The world doesn't owe you shit. No amount of sulking or protesting will ever change this.

Life isn't fair. Well actually, it is fair because it's unfair to everyone.

Reactions: divinemistress36
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yeah my mother doesn't give a shit neither does anyone else in my family. Obligated to care isn't a thing.
All parents are obligated to. Whether they choose to honor that obligation is a different story.

Reactions: brokeandbroken and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
No one gives a shit about you
You ask yourself, "Why nobody gives a damn about me?" I have the answer. No one cares about you. It's not personal. It's just human nature.

This applies to everything you need or want. It applies to all the people in your life, including your parents and your family.

No one cares what you want

Your boss doesn't give a shit if you come to work. He cares if you make his job more difficult because of your absence, but he doesn't REALLY care what happens to you.

It's not malicious. He's just got his own shit to worry about. So he doesn't give a shit about you.

That girl you want to date doesn't care that you can't get her off your mind. The flu isn't out to get you. It just took an opportunity to do what it's supposed to do. It doesn't give a shit about you.

People care about themselves and how a situation will increase what's valuable to them. If you understand that sentence, you'll never have a problem again.

It's so important that I'll write it again, phrased differently, and in bold letters. No one gives a shit about you unless there's something in it for them.

That's ok, because you don't really care what they think either.

It's the same with that girl you're mentally undressing. She doesn't give a shit that you think she's sexy. That's not gonna make her want to date you.

What's in it for her? Are you good-looking? Are you interesting? Do you have money and status? What do you bring to the table that's valuable to her?

If you want more from the world, you have to give more to the world. The world doesn't owe you shit. No amount of sulking or protesting will ever change this.

Life isn't fair. Well actually, it is fair because it's unfair to everyone.
Yes, relationships are transactional there is no unconditonal love