Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Goddamnit, why did I make a promise to stay alive for the entire year to my best friends so I can try and want to live. Ever since then my thoughts have been pounding at me 10x as hard and is making it really difficult to keep my promise. I just want to be gone damnit

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, booray and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's why we should be careful with promises. Anyway, you could always break your promise but I bet you don't want to do that.

As for me, I don't make promises anymore. It's too hard to keep them.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Gonjoolie
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
That's why we should be careful with promises. Anyway, you could always break your promise but I bet you don't want to do that.

As for me, I don't make promises anymore. It's too hard to keep them.
Yeah I really wanna keep my promise because I don't want their last memories of me to be an asshole that breaks promises.

I usually don't make promises either. I don't know what came over me in the moment but I promised to try and live. Maybe it was just SI kicking in at that moment to try and stop me from ctbing sooner?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah I really wanna keep my promise because I don't want their last memories of me to be an asshole that breaks promises.

I usually don't make promises either. I don't know what came over me in the moment but I promised to try and live. Maybe it was just SI kicking in at that moment to try and stop me from ctbing sooner?

It could be! I remember promising my ex not to ctb too and now I would never do that again lol.

• Love
Reactions: Hurt and Gonjoolie