• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pinesock

Jan 14, 2022
I feel absolutely awful. I haven't been able to sleep for days now, and I'm just so pissed off. Things were getting better. After waiting years for it to happen, everything bad about my life has finally turned around. And I'm going to lose it all this upcoming election. Unless Biden drops out right now, I don't see a world where Trump doesn't win, and he's already promised to implement policies that would essentially force me to choose between emigration or death, and I most definitely do not have the money needed to move. Nothing that I do can possibly change the outcome of the election. I feel sick to my stomach knowing that I have zero control over whether I'll get to continue being happy or not. I'm beyond the point of feeling scared, I mostly feel numb at this point. Its so awful. I got to actually experience what it felt like to be happy for the first time since elementary school, and now its going to be ripped away from me. I feel so bad for my friends. Theyve watched me go through so much to become the person I am today, and its going to wind up not mattering. none of my suffering has led to anything that will last. I wish I was never born. I wish I was normal. Why can't I just be normal

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a cruel existence where people suffer all through no fault of their own, I'm sorry you have to go through this, best wishes.

Reactions: divinemistress36