• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheBox

TheBox

Here I lie, on my own in a seperate sky.
Jun 3, 2020
This post is kind of rant-ish. I apologize in advance.

What is wrong with me. I was so close to finally pulling the trigger in early June but my mind wouldn't let me. I go from being suicidal to wanting to turn my life around, back to being suicidal. I feel unlovable, like a failure, and I can't imagine having a future where I'm actually alive.

I'm not afraid of dying, but hope is a disease. Every time even a single molecule of hope enters my thought stream I can't follow through, even though hours later the feeling returns! I have everything written out, my plan in place, even the gun I'll use, but for some reason I just can't. Does anyone have any tips on how to combat this indecisiveness? Should I just wait until I'm at my lowest point and just do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Ghassane, _Minsk and 2 others
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
thats a common problem for someone choosing a one tick method such as a gun
if you would be feeling the emptiness im feeling everyday since a while you wouldnt have that problem...
overdo what you enjoy in life until it becomes not enjoyable anymore then you will find no sense of continuing to live longer..
cant compare myself to you but im just telling you an idea i believe in hoping it would help

Reactions: TheBox
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
This post is kind of rant-ish. I apologize in advance.

What is wrong with me. I was so close to finally pulling the trigger in early June but my mind wouldn't let me. I go from being suicidal to wanting to turn my life around, back to being suicidal. I feel unlovable, like a failure, and I can't imagine having a future where I'm actually alive.

I'm not afraid of dying, but hope is a disease. Every time even a single molecule of hope enters my thought stream I can't follow through, even though hours later the feeling returns! I have everything written out, my plan in place, even the gun I'll use, but for some reason I just can't. Does anyone have any tips on how to combat this indecisiveness? Should I just wait until I'm at my lowest point and just do it?
Hi, i think i understand, u have hope on something only u know what it is, i was just like that, but when i lost everything even hope it changed now I won't think twice, i think u should follow this hope if it worked then it's for good if not u'll feel desperate then i don't think u'll hesitate, good luck.