• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I put the rope around my neck, I'm holding the other end of the rope as I'm not ready to do it just yet, I push downwards or use gravity to try to compress my carotid arteries. I can block my windpipe if I wanted to and it's becoming harder to breath and I can get a weird feeling in my head, but I just can't pass out. Am I not putting enough pressure? Does my rope need to be higher or lower? I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's really frustrating. I feel like I'm so close to ctb'ing, yet some minor mistake is keeping me here.

• Aww..
Reactions: puppet_nihilist and Promortalist_
Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Celebrate Death Mourn Life
Jul 5, 2021
I am having the exact same problem every time i try partial hanging.

• Aww..
Reactions: CoolGuy9
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Even if you learn how to get close enough to passing out, you will realize you are still far away from actually catching the bus... :'(
SI will not let you off easily...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-regards-to-sweet-spot-and-night-night.65642/

Just sharing that link because it helped me with finding the spot, but keep in mind I am just really thin.

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and GenesAndEnvironment
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Even if you learn how to get close enough to passing out, you will realize you are still far away from actually catching the bus... :'(
SI will not let you off easily...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-regards-to-sweet-spot-and-night-night.65642/

Just sharing that link because it helped me with finding the spot, but keep in mind I am just really thin.
Thanks for the link. yeah SI might stop me, but Id rather be stopped by that than by not finding the spot.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist