tobby rabbit

tobby rabbit

it's easier to die and I'm lazy
Jul 6, 2023
Why?
I know it's not easy for everyone to be good at something but i quit everything that I'm trying to do if i make a mistake cause i don't think i will ever be good for someone or something.
If someone criticise me i just don't feel that i can do it. But when I'm on my own i'm really trying to fix the problem and sometimes i even manage to do it but I'm so depended on someone's opinion that it can break me in one second. And the worst part is when i start to cry they are trying to comfort me and it makes worse cause i feel guilty for crying.
I don't believe i can do something in my life. I'm so pathetic that it's funny. Why? Why? JUST WHY?
If i can't answer them who can?
I wanna be good i wanna be loved i want people to look up to me.
I don't belong in this world.
I will never feel better.
I am a mistake that no-one can fix so i'll do it by myself very soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and Brown-Jacket Revy
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
You suffer from lack of self-efficacy and self-limiting beliefs.

I know because I've struggled with the same shit since my early 20's and always sought validation from my older siblings.

The only way around it is learning to trust yourself and your own judgment and allowing yourself room to make mistakes and rectify them.

• Love
Reactions: tobby rabbit
tobby rabbit

tobby rabbit

it's easier to die and I'm lazy
Jul 6, 2023
You suffer from lack of self-efficacy and self-limiting beliefs.

I know because I've struggled with the same shit since my early 20's and always sought validation from my older siblings.

The only way around it is learning to trust yourself and your own judgment and allowing yourself room to make mistakes and rectify them.
Thanks for your response
I know I'm not the only one but i really don't to to feel like that.
I hope i will eventually trust myself if i will even live i just don't know how and hendeling it all right now is too much for me i just feel so empty.
Again, thank you for your words šŸ’—

• Hugs
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
From my experience, the biggest thing that always did and still does hold me back is the lack of self confidence. It makes me anxious and nervous all the time and it's hard coming back from mistakes when you feel this way too. I don't know the perfect solution to this but I can say I've tried just trusting my gut and for a while it was actually working, but I ultimately failed and I don't know if I have it in me to try all over again. Been debating on ctb personally for a little while now but I'm unsure still

• Love
Reactions: tobby rabbit and Lammpz