ajax

ajax

Apr 3, 2023
I want to be loved like in those movies. Like where one person loves this other person to the point that when they die, they keep looking for them. I want to feel needed, not wanted, needed. I want to be able to love someone and for them to love me back the same way. I want them to love me outside the carnal realm, to love me for what my soul is and not my body. I want them to love talking about space and maths with me. I want them to listen to me. I want to die old with them. I want to be loved like in those movies

• Hugs
Reactions: shadow_nova, landslide2, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
Sc4rred.3cho

Sc4rred.3cho

I live for Monster Energy and styros
Sep 24, 2024
i get that. i feel like people don't really care about me or will never forgive me for anything i've done. i wish i could finally find someone who cares just as much as i do...

• Hugs
Reactions: po1sentree
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
I want to be loved like in those movies. Like where one person loves this other person to the point that when they die, they keep looking for them. I want to feel needed, not wanted, needed. I want to be able to love someone and for them to love me back the same way. I want them to love me outside the carnal realm, to love me for what my soul is and not my body. I want them to love talking about space and maths with me. I want them to listen to me. I want to die old with them. I want to be loved like in those movies
yeah. i'm a failed romantic. i used to believe that i could find the love of my life instead of pursuing a relationship where i could contractually get sex. to be honest, i don't really care about sex at all. i don't think that i will ever really connect with someone of the opposite sex, and that realization only set in after i realized how disgusting it is for someone like myself to ever have those feelings

• Hugs
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I feel the same. It must be so nice to be important to someone. I wonder what it feels like to get a hug, a cuddle, or whatever. I think these are things that I'll never going to experience.

• Hugs
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I know unloveable people exist because l exist and I'm unloveable

Reactions: shadow_nova
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I want to be loved like in those movies.
Love like in the movies doesn't exist. Just like life in the movies where everyone is slim and beautiful and doesn't have money problems and isn't depressed and has loving parents and isn't suffering from dysforia of some kind doesn't exist.

I want them to love talking about space and maths with me. I want them to listen to me.
People only like to talk, never to listen. If they don't share the same interests they will get bored by your talking very quickly. Even if they love you. Maybe I am too pessimistic about it, but I believe ChatGPT will listen to you more than anyone else.

Reactions: lovelesslifeless
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I know the feeling. I am unloved and unlovable, and that's not just in a romantic sense. I am just garbage in the eyes of society. That's ok, I am who I am and would rather be considered garbage that try to fit a mold I don't want to.

Part of my problem is I want to be alone and that runs totally contradictory to having someone love me. I sometimes question if I'm really happy alone or am I just settling? After some brief internal debate, I have concluded I am actually happy being by myself. There's a hell of a lot going wrong in my life, but being alone isn't part of it.

R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Im not gonna throw in some stupid statement saying that everyone will find the right one eventually, because that's not true...nothing in life is certain and just, as much as we want it to be that way.

I just want to say that love, while extremely beautiful when it blooms, is really not worth it at all these days especially. Most people dont share the same idea "of growing old", it's just a "live in the moment" thing and bail if you wish to while disregarding how the other person may feel. Sometimes I sit down and wish I had never loved, because it brought me nothing but pain, far worse than simply being celibate and lonely, it's just better to protect yourself.

Sarros

Sarros

Sep 2, 2021
I used to dream of a love like this all the time. Then I met my ex and I realized a relationship needs more than love to survive. But I still do dream of it, just, not as often.

Reactions: Reflection