• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

comabitvewombat

comabitvewombat

Comabat
Jun 7, 2024
Fent/Meth/Whatever else is barely mentioned throughout the threads, and as far as I know they're equally as illegal (in my specific country) as SN. I'm curious as to why they aren't talked about as much?
I remember reading a comment about Kurt Cobain's suicide when I was younger "If I'm gonna die I'll overdose on meth so I can experience that once in a lifetime ecstasy" That's stuck with me since I became suicidal around 9 years ago and hasn't left. I'm scared of SN because shortness of breath has always sent me into a spiral of intense anxiety and I feel like being on something else would definitely alleviate that.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Availability. In most places it's hard or impossible to get one or a pure enough one.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Upvote 0
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Dying from overdosing drugs usually isn't peaceful either, it may be even worse. Also, in my country though, SN is fully legal, not just for companies.
And this
Availability. In most places it's hard or impossible to get one or a pure enough one.
for sure applies too. Fentanyl has just arrived to my city and as much as I know people here, this shit is not safe at all.

Reactions: Venessolotic and rozeske
Upvote 0
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
As far as I know in most places SN isn't illegal. That's probably why. People too scared to dip into the black market, whether in real life or on the dark web. Which, to be honest, the dark web is probably just as easy as buying SN on the clearweb, probably easier at this point considering the crackdowns on SN.

Upvote 1
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Afaik SN is much cheaper to obtain a lethal dose. It has a higher success rate too

Reactions: Venessolotic and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Upvote 0
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
Illegality. If people aren't experienced addicts, going to a bad neighborhood to score is too risky. They can get beat or risk being arrested causing a bunch of new problems in life. Dark web, not sure. Some people are very comfortable using it. There's a learning curve for those that aren't tech savvy. There's a system for rating sellers for reliability and quality in the popular markets. There's a lot of documentation of fent's lethality. People taking a single toke of a blue and dying so to me it's a considerable option. Patches from the darkweb seem like a good option as I don't think they are bootlegged so you're almost guaranteed purity and dose. . I would not go for street fent due to the tranq now being put in it though.

Also, "death by meth" per Kurt Cobain is not a typical way to die either intentionally or unintentionally. He may have been early in his using and being edgy when he said that. Overdosing on stimulants is a truly a horrible experience. It's the opposite of a peaceful death. If you've ever had too much caffeine, times that by 1000 with symptoms like rapid heart beat, sweating, panic attack, auditory hallucinations etc.

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Weird obsession with SN which is hard to explain. It's slow and unreliable but somehow has become thought of as some miracle method.

Similar obsession with Nembutal which does not even get made anymore, is also slow and prone to vomiting.

To me, fentanyl or another IV method would be much quicker and more reliable, much easier to get too.

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, 1911 and Kali_Yuga13
Upvote 0
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I considered fentanyl/other opiates for a bit before settling on SN. For me, the uncertainty with the dose and the difficulty with knowing exactly what you're getting was what put me off. Even if someone is familiar with DNMs there are crackdowns all the time, sites being taken down, etc. Not to mention, if you go with fentanyl you'd have to be able to give yourself an IV, which isn't possible for everyone.

The fact that there's an explicit guide for SN not only on this site but in 'The Peaceful Pill' handbook makes it seem more reliable. The guide for opioid OD on this site even admits it's not a very reliable method.

Upvote 0
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Fentanyl comes in pill form, too. Also, comes in time-release patches, which are probably not the most useful for ctb.
That's true, although I'd still be too wary of those without knowing an exact dose that would do the job. I'd be afraid of ending up in a coma or just waking up days later lol

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Recovering addict. If I could get my hand on some relatively pure fentanyl I'd be injecting as we speak. I'd leave this world high as a kite dreaming and falling down the bottomless pit of you aint coming back. But personally I have 0 contacts left. Can't imagine how you'd even begin to consider this if you aren't an addict with trusted source. SN and N are bad ideas imho.

Not to mention, if you go with fentanyl you'd have to be able to give yourself an IV, which isn't possible for everyone.
Not sure in your country, but here you just go to the hospital and ask for a junkie kit. They'll hand you everything you need no questions asked no id required.

Upvote 0
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Not sure in your country, but here you just go to the hospital and ask for a junkie kit. They'll hand you everything you need no questions asked no id required.
That's true. The issue for me would probably be the actual act of physically injecting myself. Nurses have a hell of a time finding my veins, I'm sure I wouldn't have any easier of a time lol

• Hugs
Reactions: wheezle42
Upvote 0
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Illegality. If people aren't experienced addicts, going to a bad neighborhood to score is too risky. They can get beat or risk being arrested causing a bunch of new problems in life. Dark web, not sure. Some people are very comfortable using it. There's a learning curve for those that aren't tech savvy. There's a system for rating sellers for reliability and quality in the popular markets. There's a lot of documentation of fent's lethality. People taking a single toke of a blue and dying so to me it's a considerable option. Patches from the darkweb seem like a good option as I don't think they are bootlegged so you're almost guaranteed purity and dose. . I would not go for street fent due to the tranq now being put in it though.

Also, "death by meth" per Kurt Cobain is not a typical way to die either intentionally or unintentionally. He may have been early in his using and being edgy when he said that. Overdosing on stimulants is a truly a horrible experience. It's the opposite of a peaceful death. If you've ever had too much caffeine, times that by 1000 with symptoms like rapid heart beat, sweating, panic attack, auditory hallucinations etc.
Kurt Cobain didn't use meth. He used heroin in his suicide.

Upvote 0