idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
I met a guy a while ago on June 13, 2024 (Thursday). He approached me and started talking to me in a McDonald's parking lot. The thing we had in common was riding motorcycles; we had the same model. He asked if I wanted to wash our motorcycles with him. He seemed respectful and nice, so I agreed. We had a great time, and I told him a lot about myself. I might have overshared, but I felt comfortable since he shared a lot too. We agreed to go for a drive to my therapist together on June 14, 2024, as I had therapy that day, and he had no problem joining me.

An hour before we were supposed to meet up, I crashed my motorcycle. I texted him, and he came to the crash site to check on me. He had my bike towed away and waited for my dad to come and pick me up. He brought my bike to my house and then said goodbye. I had to go to the hospital. They sent me back home after checking everything. I was very lucky; my shoulder and finger were bruised, and I had a few bruises on my legs, but apart from that and some whiplash, I was fine.

The following Wednesday (19th of June) , he insisted on coming to my house to check on me and my injuries. I lightly hugged him to greet him, and he touched my ass during the short hug, which I thought was an accident. He told me he was cold and wanted to go inside a few times. I eventually agreed since he said he was cold. As soon as we got inside, he wanted to go straight to my room. We sat on my sofa and talked about motorcycles and cars. During an argument, he hit my boobs, which made me uncomfortable, but I laughed it off, thinking he might have meant to playfully hit my shoulder.

Well, I know now. Shortly after, he used my shoulder injury to make me fail at supporting the way I sat down and all of a sudden I was lying down, and suddenly, he was on top of me, kissing me, with his fingers between my legs. I was shocked. I corrected his hand and told him to stop, but he didn't listen. He kept trying, and at some point, I held onto his hand and told him I was scared and uncomfortable. He stopped for a second, and I felt relieved, thinking it was over. But he grabbed my hand, pinned me down, and started kissing me again. I told him to stop and said no. He ignored me, kept his position above me, and tried sliding his hands below my pants, telling me, "Shhh, just trust me, it will feel good." I told him no and grabbed his hand to stop him. He almost ripped my bra off and put his hand under it. I corrected his hand once again and told him he had to leave. He told me he didn't.

After a long time of rejecting his advances, he finally stopped and said he needed to go, acting like nothing had happened. I showed him the way back to his motorcycle, went back inside, and took a bath. I feel so dirty. This is not the first time something like this has happened to me. I am devastated. I have no idea how to tell my therapist. I dont know how to recover from that.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, tankapi, defunkt and 4 others
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
You did nothing wrong. Let your therapist know. Tell the truth. You are the victim.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tankapi, defunkt, Someone123 and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
First, inexcusable of him. No rationalization. But you're asking for explanation.

I wasn't there. My assumption is that the planned drive together for your therapist's office was seen as a serious date by him. Obviously he got close a lot faster than you.

As for why he'd keep going when you said stop, he could just be awful, or he could be a damaged person who did an awful thing to you. It's very tough for men in the dating world today for many reasons. But it's possible in the past he's missed out on shooting his shot with a girl who ended up choosing a more aggressive, "take-charge" man and he was overcompensating. Just speculation.

But really, it doesn't matter. No matter how frustrated he is, when he gets a 'no' he has to stop, especially when it would have been your first time being intimate with him.

I'm sorry this happened to you. No reason for you to feel embarrassed. I think you were brave for asserting yourself until he left. I'm sure it was scary, especially with your injury. You should be proud of yourself and ashamed of the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, defunkt and idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
First, inexcusable of him. No rationalization. But you're asking for explanation.

I wasn't there. My assumption is that the planned drive together for your therapist's office was seen as a serious date by him. Obviously he got close a lot faster than you.

As for why he'd keep going when you said stop, he could just be awful, or he could be a damaged person who did an awful thing to you. It's very tough for men in the dating world today for many reasons. But it's possible in the past he's missed out on shooting his shot with a girl who ended up choosing a more aggressive, "take-charge" man and he was overcompensating. Just speculation.

But really, it doesn't matter. No matter how frustrated he is, when he gets a 'no' he has to stop, especially when it would have been your first time being intimate with him.

I'm sorry this happened to you. No reason for you to feel embarrassed. I think you were brave for asserting yourself until he left. I'm sure it was scary, especially with your injury. You should be proud of yourself and ashamed of the world.
Thank you so much for your kind words.

I would love to know why he did that tho, I am not sure if I should text him and ask him why, I do not want him to feel uncomfortable either. Maybe he did not mean it like that

• Hugs
Reactions: defunkt and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Thank you so much for your kind words.

I would love to know why he did that tho, I am not sure if I should text him and ask him why, I do not want him to feel uncomfortable either. Maybe he did not mean it like that
Of course.

If you aren't interested in him romantically, I wouldn't text him out of curiosity. Sorry, but just from this story it doesn't seem like he really understands the boundaries and is going to push for a sexual relationship. Texting him would just give him hope and make him think he's got a shot again.

If you are interested in him romantically. . . I'd be very careful. I think he would need to give you a full, heartfelt apology and show that he really understands that what he did was bad. But idk. . . it doesn't seem smart to date someone who sexually assaulted you, even if they have a tragic backstory or reasons. That's like dating someone who hit you and rationalizing it away. He needs to have a mental wall that keeps him from doing things like that.

Reactions: defunkt, SoDone and idontfeellikeimreal
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
Please don't try to excuse his inexcusable behavior. He had no legal or moral right to do that to you. Talk with your therapist. If she or he says never contact that person again, then please follow that advice.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tankapi, defunkt, idontfeellikeimreal and 1 other person
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
Of course.

If you aren't interested in him romantically, I wouldn't text him out of curiosity. Sorry, but just from this story it doesn't seem like he really understands the boundaries and is going to push for a sexual relationship. Texting him would just give him hope and make him think he's got a shot again.

If you are interested in him romantically. . . I'd be very careful. I think he would need to give you a full, heartfelt apology and show that he really understands that what he did was bad. But idk. . . it doesn't seem smart to date someone who sexually assaulted you, even if they have a tragic backstory or reasons. That's like dating someone who hit you and rationalizing it away. He needs to have a mental wall that keeps him from doing things like that.
Fair enough, i should just leave it be I suppose.

Reactions: defunkt and derpyderpins
dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
This is a very deliberate action. There is no other way he could have meant it. He assaulted you and likely wanted to go further.

I'm so sorry. This isn't your fault. You did nothing wrong.

• Love
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and defunkt
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
He's a fucking rapist. Fine, an attempted fucking rapist. He attempted to rape you. Why on earth would you want to continue ANY type of relationship with a man like this? Real men don't do shit like this. Where is your self respect? He should be reported to the police for attempted rape.

• Aww..
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and defunkt
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
i'm so sorry this happened. it had nothing to do with you. its the rapist who's a piece of šŸ’©. i wish i could give you a hug

• Love
Reactions: defunkt and idontfeellikeimreal
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
as an SA survivor myself i feel your pain šŸ™ It's so horrible to be in a vulnerable position with no control, but whatever you might think just know it's not your fault

• Hugs
Reactions: defunkt and idontfeellikeimreal
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I don't even wanna sit near a girl in the bus or in public if it seems to me like she is uncomfortable (which is always).

Reactions: defunkt
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
He's a fucking rapist. Fine, an attempted fucking rapist. He attempted to rape you. Why on earth would you want to continue ANY type of relationship with a man like this? Real men don't do shit like this. Where is your self respect? He should be reported to the police for attempted rape.
I'm not saying I want some type of relationship with him, I just want to know what was his thought while doing that. He might be a horrible person but there must have been a thought behind that action, no?
I don't even wanna sit near a girl in the bus or in public if it seems to me like she is uncomfortable (which is always).
That's very respectful of you, I'm sure many women really appreciate that. But remember, they aren't scared of YOU, they are scared of what some people out there are capable of doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: defunkt
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not saying I want some type of relationship with him, I just want to know what was his thought while doing that. He might be a horrible person but there must have been a thought behind that action, no?
His thoughts, obviously, were to get in your pants and take what he wanted from you, even if you didn't want it, even over your repeated objections. Just because he finally stopped advancing on you only means you got lucky. You, or someone else, might not be as lucky next time. He has shown you his "colors", his inner workings, what his character is. What more do you need to see or know? This was not a "mistake". This was the revealing of someone's character, their essence, what makes them tick. One time is already one time too much. "Real" men do not do this shit EVER! When there's a "no", or a "stop", that's it. That is called
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. He gave you the opposite of respect. I don't know if you have self esteem issues, or what kind of "world" you live in, but this type of behavior is not forgivable, nor should it be forgivable. It should never be "normalized". It's abhorrent. It's deviant. It's criminal.

• Love
Reactions: defunkt, idontfeellikeimreal and CC123