suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
God i am SO fucked, i cant hold simple conversations, my parents have tried my whole life to make me into the happy little girl i used to be, but ive already told them multiple times im grown and thats the past. Although i do understand where theyre coming from, it upsets me alot. I hate physical touch, i hate talking to people, yet i feel so jealous of people who recieve and love physical touch and people who can seemingly carry conversations without struggle. EYE CONTACT UPSETS ME!!! ☹️

I've grown up lonely, even through most of my school years i just sat inside a cubicle alone, every friendship i've ever had It either didnt last, we grew apart or i sabotaged it in hopes that id be left alone. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Ive noticed that i am somewhat of a narc aswell, i don't know if that counts though, do narcs really know they're narcs? Whatever, im not trying to self diagnose, i just realised maybe people don't like me because of my traits...but what if they just don't like me because im awkward? GOOOOODDD I CANT TELL!
I tell myself i dont care about people, yet i cry about my fucked up life and people every night.

Im always so damn frustrated all the time, scars everywhere. FUCK!!!!

FUCK PEOPLE!!! FUCK SOCIETY!!! FUCK CULTURE!!! FUCK SOCIAL LIVES!!! FUCK TALKING!!! FUCK AFFECTION!!! FUCKKKKKKK EVVERRYYYYTHINGGGG!!!!!!! ☹️☹️☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle, HeartThatFeeds, Forever Sleep and 6 others
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
You are heard. May you find peace on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidestyle
lamargue

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
i relate. people are fucking shitheels.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and suicidestyle
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure real narcissists can never realize they are narcissists. You might have narcissistic traits at most, but having a full blown personality disorder can't correlate with being aware of it. That's actually the reason why the disorder can't be treated, because therapy needs the patient to become aware of their problems.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and suicidestyle
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Have you ever been assessed for autism? I used to have a friend who was very similar to this. Getting diagnosed really helped her.

suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
Have you ever been assessed for autism? I used to have a friend who was very similar to this. Getting diagnosed really helped her.
i guess ill try getting a diagnosis, although i feel getting any sort of diagnosis would send me spiralling , thinking about the past and realising all of my faults were due to that condition