P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In the past days I asked myself that question more and more. Things are not gonna change, things just gonna go worse. Expectations for the future are not gonna be better. Why am I torturing myself with life at all? There's no way out but CTB, I just have to do it and forget about everything. I'm well aware you guys can't tell me what to do I have to to that on my own. Now it seems problems became even worse but maybe that helps me to CTB earlier, hopefully summer is over soon so I can proceed with CO method to end this endless futile suffering here. I hate this life so much. I should have ended it years already.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todiefor, Sannti, GasMonkey and 6 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I feel the same so you are not the only one.

I know I could end this madness in 5 minutes with a simple power cord or bedsheet. My reality is that I am a coward and my SI is awful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
In the past days I asked myself that question more and more. Things are not gonna change, things just gonna go worse. Expectations for the future are not gonna be better. Why am I torturing myself with life at all? There's no way out but CTB, I just have to do it and forget about everything. I'm well aware you guys can't tell me what to do I have to to that on my own. Now it seems problems became even worse but maybe that helps me to CTB earlier, hopefully summer is over soon so I can proceed with CO method to end this endless futile suffering here. I hate this life so much. I should have ended it years already.
I totally feel you brother\sister šŸ«¶šŸ¼

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
As you can see on my status I ask that question to myself so I absolutely feel you. Whatever your decision will be I hope you can find relief soon ā¤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin, LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it really can be so dreadful and tiring feeling trapped here but anyway best wishes, I hate how it's not more straightforward to permanently escape from all the suffering.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori