shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
Why the fuck am I still fucking here? I've tried partial, I've tried slicing my neck, all the methods I used have ended in failure. I want to die now! I can't order SN where I'm at right now and I don't even know if I will be leaving here soon. Even when I order my SN, I don't plan on taking antiemetics so I don't even know if my plan is full proof. I JUST WANT TO END IT NOW, THE WAY I FEEL IS WAY TOO FUCKING PAINFUL! THERE'S NOTHING LEFT FOR ME BUT DEATH, JUST KILL ME NOW!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Godofdeathftw, okaoki, Tinkerthinker55 and 7 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Why the fuck am I still fucking here? I've tried partial, I've tried slicing my neck, all the methods I used have ended in failure. I want to die now! I can't order SN where I'm at right now and I don't even know if I will be leaving here soon. Even when I order my SN, I don't plan on taking antiemetics so I don't even know if my plan is full proof. I JUST WANT TO END IT NOW, THE WAY I FEEL IS WAY TOO FUCKING PAINFUL! THERE'S NOTHING LEFT FOR ME BUT DEATH, JUST KILL ME NOW!
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Have you thought about getting N?

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and shango
shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Have you thought about getting N?
Isn't it illegal? I don't know if I want to get caught with that stuff. But I would like to have the option to buy it. Do you know where to buy it?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Tell me, why not take AE with SN to make sure it has a good chance?

Reactions: shango
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There is a Why is meto so hard to get? thread. I'd suggest checking it.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Isn't it illegal? I don't know if I want to get caught with that stuff. But I would like to have the option to buy it. Do you know where to buy it?
I'm not sure if it's legal or not and no, I don't know where to get it, I just read that it was a peaceful way to go

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thing with N is, you still need meto. Your problem is not having meto, not having SN instead of N.

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
I'm not sure if it's legal or not and no, I don't know where to get it, I just read that it was a peaceful way to go
Yeah, I heard that too. But it just seems really hard to get, or people get scammed or caught with it. Definitely something I would look into, but not in my current plans

Reactions: Squiddy
Tinkerthinker55

Tinkerthinker55

Sep 28, 2019
Millions of years of evolution are keeping you here just to fertilise an egg to ensure the survival of your particular strain of DNA molecule. Your survival and success depends on how good you are at exploiting and consuming other organisms who also want to pass on their DNA.

A really sick joke that started around 3 5 billion years ago (Emergence of Life), I'm still waiting for the punchline.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 1465, LonelyCarioca and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish you peace and the best outcomes in life or otherwise.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and shango
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering. Have you thought about jumping? Or getting a gun liscense and shooting yourself?

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, but the highest building near me was 4 stories and I got scared looking down. I don't think I have the balls for it

Glad you didn't try. You don't need a broken spine on top of your problems. Jumping and gunshot are methods where IF you fail, you will be really sorry to have been born.

Reactions: Thorn, Astral316 and shango
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
You've tried partial hanging, but have you tried short drop?

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
You've tried partial hanging, but have you tried short drop?
Hm, I'm not familiar with the method. Is it the same technicalities of partial? Either way, I'm pretty much done with anything that has to do with the neck area

RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
Hm, I'm not familiar with the method. Is it the same technicalities of partial? Either way, I'm pretty much done with anything that has to do with the neck area
Yeah it has something to do with the neck area, forget about that idea then. What are you doing right now or what are your plans for the day?

Hurry

Hurry

Mind-Inert
Sep 20, 2019

Sorry for you ... how did you miss the partial hanging?

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah it has something to do with the neck area, forget about that idea then. What are you doing right now or what are your plans for the day?
I plan to ingest SN soon. Hopefully next week if things go right for me. I've already bought gaviscon for antiacid and I might either do weed or buy antiemetics from this india mart place. The place I'm in right now won't let me order this stuff, so I'm going to have to wait till I get out of this place. But my plans for the rest of the day is basically sit and cry all day in my room lol
Sorry for you ... how did you miss the partial hanging?
Miss?

Last edited:
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
I plan to ingest SN soon. Hopefully next week if things go right for me. I've already bought gaviscon for antiacid and I might either do weed or buy antiemetics from this india mart place. The place I'm in right now won't let me order this stuff, so I'm going to have to wait till I get out of this place.

Miss?
Yeah, the aniemetics part is a bitch. How affecting is weed as an antiemetic?

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah, the aniemetics part is a bitch. How affecting is weed as an antiemetic?
Well it's used for cancer patients for pain relief and antiemetic, so I think it could work. Haven't heard anyone doing it like that. But then again there are people who died taking SN without antiemetics so better than nothing I suppose

RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
Your pretty young though so the chances of your stomach responding to and eliminating the high intake of sodium is pretty high. I think you would need to smoke alot of weed for it to work.

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
Your pretty young though so the chances of your stomach responding to and eliminating the high intake of sodium is pretty high. I think you would need to smoke alot of weed for it to work.
Yeah, probably. Shouldn't be too hard though.

RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
How are you feeling right now?

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
How are you feeling right now?
I'm feeling like shit. If I had a gun right now I would aim for the vital parts of my brain. If I had SN I would take my antiacid and hope for the best. I genuinely want to die after what happened last night. I genuinely shouldn't be alive anymore and idc about pain anymore. As long as I would be successful in less than 30 minutes, I would endure anything. I'm on suicide watch where I'm at right now, so I can't even have anything sharp near me and if I did try anything it would lengthen my stay here. So I don't really have a choice right now but to rot and think about how much of a mistake I am

Reactions: Godofdeathftw
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
I'm feeling like shit. If I had a gun right now I would aim for the vital parts of my brain. If I had SN I would take my antiacid and hope for the best. I genuinely want to die after what happened last night. I genuinely shouldn't be alive anymore and idc about pain anymore. As long as I would be successful in less than 30 minutes, I would endure anything. I'm on suicide watch where I'm at right now, so I can't even have anything sharp near me and if I did try anything it would lengthen my stay here. So I don't really have a choice right now but to rot and think about how much of a mistake I am
Yeah, i know exactly what you mean about the gun part. Yeah your definitely in pain right now dude. What hapened last night and i'm guessing your in the hospital right now right?

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah, i know exactly what you mean about the gun part. Yeah your definitely in pain right now dude. What hapened last night and i'm guessing your in the hospital right now right?
It's kinda hard to talk about right now. But idk. Maybe I can talk about it later. I wouldn't say I'm in a hospital, but I guess it could be similar

• Hugs
Reactions: RedAlert