• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

notsohpy

notsohpy

Aug 18, 2024
This is my First Tread, please excuse my english as its Not my first language.

For a Long time i thought i was depressiv because i was Overweighed, i Changed that. Then i thought maybe i just Need to be more outside with people i Like, Then i thought maybe its because i cant Buy the Things i Liked. So i got lucky and got the best Job i Could in the area i live in, bought my Lovely car, my Dream bike and Many more, but nothing improves the way i expirience life.

over the years (roughly 6) it got More and more Bad, i am now at the Point were i cant be alone because i always think about ending the endless loop that Many call live.

I cant Write a last letter because i know it is gonna raise more questions than it will. I thought about getting Little Boxes for everyone that has Stayed with me, and give them a piece of my hearth (the Things i worked for in life) i wish them all the best my parents, sister and all the Other that have kept me in this planet.

A Little about my mental Health.
I have severe mood changes that Effect the people around me, and im so so sorry for it. the 2 people that i Truly opened up to left me and Said "Go to Therapy or something" and left me on read. It still hurts years later. Everyday is draining me more and more to the point of not wanting to even get out of bed. I think I would do a favor leaving this world.

What is wrong with me?

Thank you for reading this.
Much love ~Happy

• Hugs
Reactions: lonely&trapped., baller and GuessWhosBack
Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I understand how you feel very well. I honestly don't think you deserve it because you seem so sweet ^^. I don't have any advice for you, but I really hope it'll be better

For the people who you opened up to and ignored you, they seem bad. It's not something anyone should do, and it's cruel. I hope you know that you aren't the problem in this situation, and it's them who strongly lack empathy. Nothing is wrong with you, you just need support. I'm sorry your life is like this ):