• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I have a ligature setup (not completely set up, there's no anchor for it yet) over my bathroom door and nothing I am doing is working. I keep adjusting the noose at different points around the front of my neck, but I think it just keeps going back to one particular spot. I never feel faint or anything. Once I felt my carotids begin to throb, but that didn't help me in my mission to compress them. This is all frustrating because I want to be able to die when I'm ready.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
You have too good taste in music from what I can recall; I don't think God wants you to die.

Reactions: Shu
DarkRocket

DarkRocket

Jan 7, 2022
I never felt comfortable with the hanging method.....SN and maybe even drowning may be better options.

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I never felt comfortable with the hanging method.....SN and maybe even drowning may be better options.
I think drowning will be more painful and less instantaneous than hanging, if done right. I have heard users complain of difficulty in hyperventilating underwater and drowning that way.

E

Eternaloblivionplea

May 11, 2022
I have a ligature setup (not completely set up, there's no anchor for it yet) over my bathroom door and nothing I am doing is working. I keep adjusting the noose at different points around the front of my neck, but I think it just keeps going back to one particular spot. I never feel faint or anything. Once I felt my carotids begin to throb, but that didn't help me in my mission to compress them. This is all frustrating because I want to be able to die when I'm ready.
Hanging is difficult from personal experience. 1st problem is setting it up correctly. 2nd problem is overcoming fear of failure (i.e injury yourself make life worse). 3rd problem overcome survival instinct. 4th problem someone stopping you during an attempt. It's only appealing because of easy access to rope, etc. and some statistics say that hanging has a high efficacy. I'd choose a different method.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Just posting this here 'cause it makes me laugh, personally. No offence intended at all.

• Yay!
Reactions: born2win and Shu
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe the carotid method with tourniquet would be an alternative.