• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Could there be a possibility?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
There are articles talking about cases of people for example on death row who have been administered a lethal shot of pentobarbital or similar substances and some so called doctors who've examined the cases say that the individual died potentially in an extremely painful way do to lung problems (lungs filling with fluid) which does happen with cns depressants as when your nervous system stops breathing for you u get lung damage but at such a deep level of unconsciousness u can't respond or feel anything so i don't know if those articles were just made in the first place to dissuade authorities from moving forward with executions and death penalties within the frame of a legal court case as it was the lawyers of a death row inmate who brought up the case in the first place. But one can't help getting a little paranoid? I mean if the claim was true the single most comfortable method would now turn into one of the worst ever as it would be the equivalent of death by drowning but there aren't any substantial evidence to prove that I mean Lol it's just the paranoia talking right?!!