Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Shy to ask but might help keeping each other accountable, talking about how we feel

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EternalShore and Glazed_Orange
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
as in not eating how often? i hear fasting can be healthy, but in moderation. if ur completely interested in holding each other accountable for what we should be doing, and wanting to talk. i'm 100 percent onboard!!!

• Love
Reactions: Frowny
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
as in not eating how often? i hear fasting can be healthy, but in moderation. if ur completely interested in holding each other accountable for what we should be doing, and wanting to talk. i'm 100 percent onboard!!!
So by my post I meant starving together and sticking to it together, talking about it etc. But if you wanted to chat without the crazy fasting lol I'm so down, just inbox me! ^_^

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore and Glazed_Orange
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
So by my post I meant starving together and sticking to it together, talking about it etc. But if you wanted to chat without the crazy fasting lol I'm so down, just inbox me! ^_^
You may wish to ask about this in the Partners Megathread! ^_^ anyways, I'd love to talk to you too! Your pfp is so kyute! >w<

• Love
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
You may wish to ask about this in the Partners Megathread! ^_^ anyways, I'd love to talk to you too! Your pfp is so kyute! >w<
Ooo I didn't think of that. And okie I'll send you a message right now. And thank you so so much, so is yours!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Cyber4ngel!

Cyber4ngel!

Aug 24, 2024
Hii hiii I'm currently fasting too if u need a place 2 talk about it I'm here <3 I know its hard

• Love
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Man I so want to join but the last time I did weekly fasting I bloated up like I'm 9 months pregnant, so much my back gave out and I couldn't walk straight. I've been having bloating issues since June, got some tests done but now my doctor is ghosting me.

• Love
deathtakeme

deathtakeme

Npc
Aug 9, 2024
Hi there I'm currently fasting I'm willing to chat about it!!

• Love
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Hii hiii I'm currently fasting too if u need a place 2 talk about it I'm here <3 I know its hard
Thank you so much for your response, I will send you a private message <33
Man I so want to join but the last time I did weekly fasting I bloated up like I'm 9 months pregnant, so much my back gave out and I couldn't walk straight. I've been having bloating issues since June, got some tests done but now my doctor is ghosting me.
Oh my goodness that's terrible, I'm so very sorry you're having these issues. Must be so painful and uncomfortable :'( Do you have access to a walk in clinic?
Hi there I'm currently fasting I'm willing to chat about it!!
I'm glad we can chat together, I'll send you a message right now ^_^

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: enduringwinter
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Oh my goodness that's terrible, I'm so very sorry you're having these issues. Must be so painful and uncomfortable :'( Do you have access to a walk in clinic?
Thank you for your concern! I was just talking to myself mostly. I don't but I'll continue to harrass my gp 🫡

• Hugs
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Thank you for your concern! I was just talking to myself mostly. I don't but I'll continue to harrass my gp 🫡
I so so hope you'll hear from them soon and there's some solution. I'm wishing you good health and to feel better <3 Thank u for leaving a response ^^

• Informative
Reactions: enduringwinter
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Currently fasting but not to starve, so I can go outside again and not die of pain also...

A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
I'll do it! 250cals max for me tomorrow.