• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

D

dyingforhelp

Jan 8, 2022
I had a failed attempt Friday, ended up in the ER. Nobody knows it was an attempt. I lied to the doctors and they somehow believed me. Should I try telling anyone or just attempt again with more lethal means? I could tell my therapist, the person I'm dating (and probably scare them off, they're anti-suicide, too), or no one. Last time I attempted, I told friends who ghosted me.

It's so weird to come out of an attempt alive and go back to work and pretend it's all just another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, UnrulyNightmare, Forever Sleep and 3 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
tell whoever you want. accept the consequences when it arises.

or don't and attempt again

Reactions: cryone, davidtorez and hereornot
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
If you want to get help and try to get better, Id tell someone, but youll have to accept you may get hospitalized at first. Hospitalization isnt so bad though, just cooperate and be calm.

Reactions: cryone, CatLvr and davidtorez
fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
I had a failed attempt Friday, ended up in the ER. Nobody knows it was an attempt. I lied to the doctors and they somehow believed me. Should I try telling anyone or just attempt again with more lethal means? I could tell my therapist, the person I'm dating (and probably scare them off, they're anti-suicide, too), or no one. Last time I attempted, I told friends who ghosted me.

It's so weird to come out of an attempt alive and go back to work and pretend it's all just another day.
Don't tell anyone. My first attempt I was mostly unconscious for three days. Came to in an airport talking to some complete stranger thinking it was my cousin. Everyone assumed I got a hold of bad drugs, I let them believe that. It took a few months of questioning myself wether or not I was stuck in some weird purgatory.

Reactions: sadandlonely99
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you actually wanna die and why? It doesn't sound like you really wanna die bc telling others about it will put you in a much worse position if you wanna attempt again, you might even end up in a psych ward. Assuming that you seek help - I would not tell anyone about the failed attempt but still try to seek help.

Reactions: CatLvr and davidtorez
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I tend to agree with @Praestat_Mori telling others is only gonna complicate your life in very negative ways.

Reactions: SoulWhisperer and Praestat_Mori
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Assuming you don't want to die, and want to pursue help. I'd recommend talking to your therapist about it. Now, I don't suggest lying to your therapist, as it can undermine your ability to get the help you need, but if you want to ensure you steer clear of a hospitalization you might just tell them you survived a failed suicide attempt in the past, not one a few days ago. Telling others is unlikely to help unless you know they will be supportive without overreacting.

No matter what route you go, I hope you can get the help and support you need and drsire.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Pls b awre tht whle membrs cn spport u & hlp u dscuss pros & cons of tellng vs nt tellng - u shld nt ask membrs t/ mke thse decsns fr u as only u knw ur lfe & ur problms & wht u wnt

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr and Soupster