• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while, mostly lurked a couple times a day, but I finally have a job and received my first paycheck.

Just ordered my SN, and I will be ordering Domperidone and Propanolol tomorrow, as well as taking a trip to Walmart for the more mundane supplies.

I have hit a bit of a snag, and I could use some advice. I want to send a timed email to emergency services so they will find me before anyone else, but there is no email for 911 in the US, at least not that I can find. The local Police/Fire/EMS only have emails for specific people who certainly aren't checking their email regularly 24/7.

Is there one that anyone knows? If not, is there some service/business that you know of that is 24/7, checks their email regularly, and would be very likely to contact emergency services upon receiving my email? My intentions and exact physical location would of course be included in the email.

I imagine once one emergency department has my location, they can forward to it to the one that would respond in my area.

If you have a specific email address in mind, pretty please PM it to me. Best not to post email addresses in the forum, don't want to attract attention.

Thank you for anything you can provide. I am far past being ready for this life to be over with, but I am trying to do it right.

Last edited:
N

not.happy201

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe you could download some automated call or automated text message application onto your mobile phone? You could use it in various ways. You can ask the application to call 911, after you set the timer of 6 hours or even more. I hope that they will be able to navigate your mobile phone through GPS system (?)

Maybe there is someone trusted on this forum, who could help you in calling for 911?

You could try some tricks of getting your neighbors to call emergency, after you will be gone. For example, you could have some loud speakers at your apartment/house or whatever. Download a simple audio software, like Audacity, onto your computer. Create an audio recording of loud smoke alarm on your computer, but make the audio file about 6-7 hours long (?) In an audio software, implement about 6 hours of silence gap into the sound file, before the actual sound alarm will start playing. The alarm will be playing for like 10 or 20 minutes.

So, basically, when you start the process of SN, and you start playing the audio recording at the same time, no one will hear the sound alarm, until about 6 hours passes. Once your neighbors hear the sound alarm from your speakers, they will call for 911 to break into your place. But, you will be gone, by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: FracturedSeraphim