ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Can someone direct me to where I can find the latest version of PPeH? I want to download it.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and liverpoolfan
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I have the 24 March 2019 version.

Is that the latest ?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I've heard the June edition is out.

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
The most readily available PDF currently is the March/April 2019 - The Sanctioned Suicide Wiki above has an Anonfile download link to this

ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
The most readily available PDF currently is the March/April 2019 - The Sanctioned Suicide Wiki above has an Anonfile download link to this
Yeah but I'm wondering why later versions aren't on this site.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Yeah but I'm wondering why later versions aren't on this site.

To buy the PPEH you have to be at least 50 years old and show proof of that to Nitschke's Exit International. I can't recall whether or not you have to be a member of his organization but I'm pretty sure he restricts purchase of the PPEH to people who are 50 and older.

So in order to get the latest edition of the PPEH it has to be "creatively acquired" in one way or another then posted here.

You have to remember that Exit along with Humphries' Final Exit Network focus on older/elderly people with terminal, chronic or untreatable illnesses or who fear the physical/mental decline that often comes with aging in order to make their activities look "respectable" and "compassionate" instead of addressing the needs of anyone in general who wants to kill himself for whatever reason.

Reactions: GreyMagic and Mbound
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
To buy the PPEH you have to be at least 50 years old and show proof of that to Nitschke's Exit International. I can't recall whether or not you have to be a member of his organization but I'm pretty sure he restricts purchase of the PPEH to people who are 50 and older.

So in order to get the latest edition of the PPEH it has to be "creatively acquired" in one way or another then posted here.

You have to remember that Exit along with Humphries' Final Exit Network focus on older/elderly people with terminal, chronic or untreatable illnesses or who fear the physical/mental decline that often comes with aging in order to make their activities look "respectable" and "compassionate" instead of addressing the needs of anyone in general who wants to kill himself for whatever reason.
I know this but thanks anyways.

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019

You can get access to the PPEH if you are under 50 years old if you are a member , i think it is the forums on EXIT or access to workshops etc they will not give u access to

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
You should've pointed that out in your earlier post and saved me all that typing. lol

I knew it too but it's still good information for a lot of people :) I often wonder how Nitschke feels about this site..

Reactions: ihatepain
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I recall reading somewhere that the July edition would contain more accounts and reports of SN cases which, for a method attracting so much interest, have been thin on the ground until now.

Reactions: littlelady774 and ihatepain