worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
For some reason, I think the dude was innocent. I dunno, he was very likable. I envy the fact that he had an easy out.

Reactions: TheFool
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
They have his final speech on YouTube. It's about 10 minutes long as was very good. Am I allowed to show the part were he blew his brains out?

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
my first impulse is to just straight up be like "what?"

but maybe i''m discrediting what you find compelling about him. i am pretty interested in what you see that makes him innocent in his case and what was the 'easy out' he had, like is it the circumstances or the method or something? apparently even his decision to ctb was difficult and he seemed to express doubts he'd be able to follow through on it.

Reactions: worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
my first impulse is to just straight up be like "what?"

but maybe i''m discrediting what you find compelling about him. i am pretty interested in what you see that makes him innocent in his case and what was the 'easy out' he had, like is it the circumstances or the method or something? apparently even his decision to ctb was difficult and he seemed to express doubts he'd be able to follow through on it.
That dude is a lovable guy to me. I probably watched his CTB video over 100 times. Wishing I was him. Wishing I had his gun and his bullets. He was also chill af during his last interview. That's how I want to be when I CTB. I envy that man. Always have and always will. Even if he was guilty his choice to CTB saved taxpayers a lot of money. He also made it to were life was comfortsgle for his wife and kids.

Reactions: Escargot Shorts
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I am. He's dead. I'm envious of them all.

S

Shogun

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, he did it in the perfect way. Looks like there was no suffering. I can totally relate to how he did it too.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
That guy pulled off a ballsy exit right in front of the press too, kind of crazy but no chance of failure with that shot.
Peace

TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
I'm not sure if he was innocent, but either way, you gotta respect the way he went out. He was so nonchalant about it too. Never fails to make me smile.

Also, If he hadn't have gone out the way he did, we wouldn't have this song, and that'd be a shame. He's a pretty cool dude in my book.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You can shoot yourself like that and still survive though... Fuck that.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I envy these mother fuckers. Sign me up for a red shirt.