• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
What are your symptoms, how much has any meds, therapy or anything helped. How long has this made you suicidal. Any info would be appreciated. I e deal with it for well over 35 years, and have finally accepted my death sentence.

Reactions: davidtorez
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I have been diagnosed OCD when I was 17. I'm now 31. My symptoms are uncontrollable thoughts all the time, cleaning a lot, illogical worries, etc. Meds have helped considerable and I got better through time. But I'm killing myself because of my chronic pain condition. Ironically, as I got better of my OCD, my pain condition got worse.

Reactions: davidtorez
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I have been diagnosed OCD when I was 17. I'm now 31. My symptoms are uncontrollable thoughts all the time, cleaning a lot, illogical worries, etc. Meds have helped considerable and I got better through time. But I'm killing myself because of my chronic pain condition. Ironically, as I got better of my OCD, my pain condition got worse.
Than you. I share some of the same symptoms, obsessive worried and intrusive thoughts. Meds helped to a degree but I'm more than ready to go due to how it overall destroyed my life due to loss after loss. It's cost me my family, countless jobs and most everything I ever owned due to the never ending torture of ocd and severe depression that goes with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez and TheLastBoyOnEarth
ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
I've had some really nasty types of OCD, but only one of them in the past has made me want to die. OCD now is only a small contributor to it, but it still drives me crazy.

Reactions: Daryl72 and davidtorez
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
honestly my ocd doesn't contribute a lot to my suicidal thoughts, but it makes having a job difficult, and keeps me up for hours at night, and i do know sleep deprivation contributes to mental health issues, so…

in fact, my ocd is a lot of thought checking and just-right obsessions so i would say they take up so much of my mental energy i don't have time to think about killing myself! the second my mind starts to wander again i panic and need to check again.