• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I need someone to talk to! I need someone to talk to! I need soneone to talk to! Is that so hard!?
You guys are in the states or at least you have the same Google as me. Who do I talk to when I'm alone and need to just talk on the phone?
I called to "crisis line" and I just need to talk. Since I'm not suicidal (I dont tell them that I am) since I'm not cutting myself, since I don't need a team of intern medic rejects to come to my house and take me to crazyland, I get literally hung up on.
I have a facility that I'm seeking help through. They said nobody is getting counselors right now because of covid. I have a doctor in a month (a million years from now in depression years). I have a psych evaluation in 2 months (could have climbed a clock tower by then). I went to some groups (it helped a little to see people).
My problem is I am isolated and I need someone to talk to. I'm stressed out over a number of things but I'm alone. That's bad and we all know it. So this lady just moments ago who was on the crisis line talked to me for a bit and then pretty much said goodbye. She was nice and all but what the hell?
My heart is aching over my own problems and the ones we see here and I'm so afraid that I'm close like many of you to just go. I'm grasping at straws and trying to find some peace and happiness and IDK recognition of my existance? Does that make sense?
Who the HELL do we call just to fucking talk!? Can you guys help us all out? I should have sent this to recovery but I figured I would get more coverage here. Thanks your help as always is very appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadgirl2002, amarillo, Thegoldenapples and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi, Walter here, I am in the midwest of the U.S.. I called the suicide line last year and it did not help at all. I am 100% by myself, no family or friends. Older brother and a younger sister that I have not heard from since 1990. My heart breaks for you and please feel free to pm me as we are ALL one family here. If a family member here hurts, so do I. Walter (Yes Walter is my real first name, nothing ever phoney about me ever)

• Love
Reactions: usernameforhere, InterstateFlowers, fred farkle and 2 others