• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
Hi there. I think I've experienced a potential sa experience but the situation is really confusing to me and I don't know what to think and how to feel about it. It makes me feel really disgusting and stuck. I was wondering if someone on here knows more about sa? And who would maybe be able to listen to me tell about the experience? it would help me out a lot since I'm really doubting myself at the moment, I feel really stuck.

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I would recommend going to the police if that's an option and if they aren't corrupt in your country. Or a hospital to get a rape kit done so there is documented evidence. If the police are corrupt in your country, probably a lawyer will suffice, then they will advocate for you and you will know your legal rights to punish the SOB that did this to you.

If that puts you on edge or makes you uncomfortable, which it sounds like you are, go to a therapist or call a helpline and they will guide you on what to do next. There is help available in many countries for SA victims and they will be able to tell you your next best move.

Other than that, I don't think I can really help you as I don't know what country you are from or the laws regarding your situation.

Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
CoRaven

CoRaven

Raven of Melancholy
Jan 15, 2024
I can talk about it, or just listen if you'd prefer. I have my own experience with it.