GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
A lot of folks bring up concerns about making noise during CTB and being heard by others.

I recommend a sound machine, or if one has good speakers and a reliable internet connection, an hours-long YouTube video of white noise. There are 12-hour videos. You can also make a playlist of several 12-hour videos.

Place the sound machine or speakers near where you will attempt.

Acclimate others to the white noise before the attempt so that they will not be suspicious that something is different. Run the sound machine or video at the same time you plan to attempt, as well as at other times.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, autumnal, Yomyom and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I am planning on using the timer feature on my TV. Setting it to turn off in 3-4 hours.

Reactions: autumnal, _Minsk and GoodPersonEffed
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
A lot of folks bring up concerns about making noise during CTB and being heard by others.

I recommend a sound machine, or if one has good speakers and a reliable internet connection, an hours-long YouTube video of white noise. There are 12-hour videos. You can also make a playlist of several 12-hour videos.

Place the sound machine or speakers near where you will attempt.

Acclimate others to the white noise before the attempt so that they will not be suspicious that something is different. Run the sound machine or video at the same time you plan to attempt, as well as at other times.
youtube + wireless are too insecure, better of downloading it.. my yt stops playing after .5h due to inactivity (not sure if its the same on mobile)

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed