• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I want to have a quicker death where I can lose consciousness faster. Would hanging by a 8mm nylon rope kill me fast? Or will burning charcoal on a bbq charcoal grill do it better? I read that in order to work carbon monoxide poisoning suicide, you should have to be in a small enclosed place. I could not find a exact place like that. So what's your opinion about what would work?
By the way, I don't have a charcoal grill or a rope currently so I'll have to buy one of those just to ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ManWithNoName, pthnrdnojvsc, Efilismislife and 2 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I want to have a quicker death where I can lose consciousness faster. Would hanging by a 8mm nylon rope kill me fast? Or will burning charcoal on a bbq charcoal grill do it better? I read that in order to work carbon monoxide poisoning suicide, you should have to be in a small enclosed place. I could not find a exact place like that. So what's your opinion about what would work?
By the way, I don't have a charcoal grill or a rope currently so I'll have to buy one of those just to ctb.
I'm not sure how long charcoal takes to pass out but with hanging, if it's done well you're unconscious in under 20 seconds from what I've read.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: absolomonisgone, Misery99 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Hanging most likely. But that's more painful. Heat from charcoal (depending on how you do it) can be a deterrent for people but otherwise it seems more peaceful although might take longer depending on the concentration in your enclosed space.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I'm not sure how long charcoal takes to pass out but with hanging, if it's done well you're unconscious in under 20 seconds from what I've read.
If I can get unconscious within 20 seconds from hanging, then that would be great. Would a 8 mm nylon rope would work for hanging?
Hanging most likely. But that's more painful. Heat from charcoal (depending on how you do it) can be a deterrent for people but otherwise it seems more peaceful although might take longer depending on the concentration in your enclosed space.
That's what I worry. My attempt being failed if I use charcoal burning suicide method. Would you think a 8 mm nylon rope would work for hanging?

angelus

angelus

Interfice teipsum, et gaudium invenies.
Jul 29, 2021
Pure CO is the best. I have tried this method by mixing formic and sulphuric acid, then passing the gas through sodium hydroxide solution and collecting it into a balloon. I took half a breath and I had a black out in 3 seconds.
Search for Gulps gas generator/exit international.
A tent or a car would be good places to do it.
You have to make sure you have more than enough acids. I would consider 5-10 liters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99 and pthnrdnojvsc
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
Pure CO is the best. I have tried this method by mixing formic and sulphuric acid, then passing the gas through sodium hydroxide solution and collecting it into a balloon. I took half a breath and I had a black out in 3 seconds.
You have to make sure you have more than enough acids. I would consider 5-10 liters.
5-10L? Exit international used less than that. Not sure though

Reactions: Misery99
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
If I can get unconscious within 20 seconds from hanging, then that would be great. Would a 8 mm nylon rope would work for hanging?

That's what I worry. My attempt being failed if I use charcoal burning suicide method. Would you think a 8 mm nylon rope would work for hanging?
The only way you'll know if your rope works is by tying it to your anchor point and testing it by hanging off it with your hands. 8mm might dig into your skin uncomfortably but depends how thick/strong your neck is

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99 and Crazy4u
angelus

angelus

Jul 29, 2021
5-10L? Exit international used less than that. Not sure though
Philip Nitschke did the experiment with 50 ml formic acid and 100 ml sulfuric acid. He said these amounts will release 16 liters of gas in 30 minutes, which is above the lethal dose.
I tried the experiment with the exact same quantities, formic acid 85% purity and sulfuric 90%.
The reaction's time was around 5 minutes, and I was able to fill just two ballons from the hose.
The reaction continues long after, but the amouns of gas are like non existent.
So I assume what Exit international showed in the experiment does not guarantee lethal amounts of CO. The amounts of acid needs to be increased for more gas to be produced.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Misery99, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
Philip Nitschke did the experiment with 50 ml formic acid and 100 ml sulfuric acid. He said these amounts will release 16 liters of gas in 30 minutes, which is above the lethal dose.
I tried the experiment with the exact same quantities, formic acid 85% purity and sulfuric 90%.
The reaction's time was around 5 minutes, and I was able to fill just two ballons from the hose.
The reaction continues long after, but the amouns of gas are like non existent.
So I assume what Exit international showed in the experiment does not guarantee lethal amounts of CO. The amounts of acid needs to be increased for more gas to be produced.
Is the ratio 1:2? or can you just dump both chemicals regardless the ratio?

Reactions: Rabitfever, Made4TV and Misery99
angelus

angelus

Jul 29, 2021
Is the ratio 1:2? or can you just dump both chemicals regardless the ratio?
Yes, the ratio is 1:2. Sulfuric acid has to be in double quantity than formic acid.

Reactions: Misery99, pthnrdnojvsc and peepo
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
Wish I was able to do that method but it's unachievable for me.
The only way you'll know if your rope works is by tying it to your anchor point and testing it by hanging off it with your hands. 8mm might dig into your skin uncomfortably but depends how thick/strong your neck is
I'm short but I have a thick body. So I guess it would be uncomfortable for me. Would a 12 mm rope will have the same effect?

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Unconscious in 20 seconds sounds good, but how long until complete death? Plus which is better: partial hanging or full suspension?
Would you think a 8 mm nylon rope would work for hanging?
I don't know how reliable this info is, but found this off of a UK website. The weigh is indicated in kgs. I assume the term 'beak load" means how much weight it can hold. Scroll down the page a bit to get to the chart.

Last edited: