• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
Putting aside my previous plan of shooting myself in the heart; I've decided to use a shotgun. I'll also need to get a hunters license, because California requires non-hunters to be at least 21 years of age to buy shotguns, and I don't feel like waiting 2 more years for that.

Now, since I will be shooting myself in the head (or more specifically; the brain stem), as everyone seems agree that this is the best way to quickly achieve death, I need to know two things:

1. What type of shotgun is best for this method?
(tell me the model too if you know of one)
2. What shotgun ammunition works best for this method?

Thank you, I will gladly hear your answers and suggestions.

Last edited:
DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
bump, if anyone still wants to help

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I'm not an expert on all the shotgun models, just a couple. You may find this checklist useful. Also, advice on shotguns to avoid

For ammo, people suggest 000 buckshot ("triple aught buck"), but there's sometimes shortages. 00 works well too, you can try it at a shooting range and feel its power for yourself

If you go to the shooting range, remember to brace the gun tight against your shoulder, so you don't injure it. You can get the attendant to instruct you

Make sure that the barrel goes comfortably in your mouth. That rules out the great Mossberg 500. Also, your arm should be comfortably long enough to operate the tool. Your last moment shouldn't be distracted by fumbling with a stick to push the trigger. Unless you need the distraction, because there's nothing good to think

Last edited:
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and DeadAtNight
DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
For ammo, people suggest 000 buckshot ("triple aught buck"), but there's sometimes shortages. 00 works well too, you can try it at a shooting range and feel its power for yourself
Okay, 000 buckshot. I'll take note of this now. Thank you so much!

Reactions: SexyIncél