• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Which of these would you reccomend using in conjunction with my SN regiment? (meto, propranolol, tagament, ondasnstetron, Tylenol)

These are my RC benzo options:
*Flubrotizolam
*Bromaz
*pyrazolam

Thank you!!

I do not consent to anyone directly msg me for any sourcing information abt anything OR for information abt any method

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I have experience with bromazolam and pyrazolam. The latter seems to be used more for relaxing and supressing anxiety. Bromazolam is more for sleeping and sedation. I don't know about flubrotizolam.

It all depends on the dosage though. These are pretty strong drugs. They can knock you out for a few days if you take enough. And it depends on what your goal is. Do you want them to knock you out? Or do you want them to help make the experience more bearable?