• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

zoyam

Aug 15, 2020
Hello,

As you know, I posted before that my method of ctb is aluminum phosphide (celphos) I know it is very painful but somehow accessible to me.

I just bought it today.
So I have 2 plans and can't choose. And I would like to know your opinions about it.

I will ctb on 8/9.

Plan 1:
I will wake up early say goodbye to my grandparents as I will be going to my college campus. I intend to arrive before 7 am and leave my phone there (just in case they tracked it if i go missing).

Then I will take the car and park in an underground parking of a mall in the same neighborhood then I will get into the trunk of my car (the car is hatchback so it is big and also nobody can see me from outside) then I will take the pills.

Plan 2:
I will go to college with an uber then leave also my phone then get back home and get in the trunk of my car to ctb.
Because the last place that they would look for me is my car right?

I usually have classes from 7 am to 5pm that day and they usually don't call during my classes. So I have almost 10 hours before they start to worry I guess.

Please tell me which plan should I choose I know that both are awfull but I really don't have any other choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Dying in pain in a trunk?
Really?
That is like being buried alive + the pain.
I cannot imagine greater suffering, but maybe that's just me and my claustrophobia.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you switch your phone off, I believe it's untraceable. I'm not certain about which plan would be best, you could also send a delayed email to the police explaining you have CTB in that location. Then you wouldn't traumatise any citizens with a dead body. Good luck with whatever plan you choose, I hope you find peace either way.