• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
Yeah I know OTC drugs are unreliable, slow and painful but I don't have any other choice. Dont want to live one more fucking day in this shitty life and body.

Couple weeks ago I finally found a SN source in my town but I made a stupid mistake by telling someone (who was also suicidal and knows about SN). What I didnt know is that they werent suicidal anymore and they fucking reported to that source not to sell me any SN. I feel so fucking stupid and betrayed by the only person I thought would understand what I'm going through.

Anyways, I was considering paracetamol overdose but idk how much I should take, or if you have any suggestions for different OTC drug feel free to reply.

• Aww..
Reactions: pilotviolin
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's disgusting what that person did. It's always better not to talk about this stuff with anyone. I'm sorry. Well, I guess, you won't get any info about a paracetamol OD from anyone here bc, as you already said, it's unreliable. Possible liver failure is slow and painful and will only prolong your suffering.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you wanna die and why is there no other option?

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
It's disgusting what that person did. It's always better not to talk about this stuff with anyone. I'm sorry. Well, I guess, you won't get any info about a paracetamol OD from anyone here bc, as you already said, it's unreliable. Possible liver failure is slow and painful and will only prolong your suffering.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you wanna die and why is there no other option?
Im suffering from severe mental illness (body dysmorphia, borderline, mdd, anxiety) and I just lost someone couple months ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Im suffering from severe mental illness (body dysmorphia, borderline, mdd, anxiety) and I just lost someone couple months ago.
This is awful but also keep in mind if an OTC OD fails you may have to deal with even more pain (organ damage), that's not worth the risk.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
ive been looking into it myself and discussing with other users, but honestly i wouldnt recommend anything ATM, alot of the options lead into vomiting, liver damage, delirium, seizures, and other things that arent exactly fatal but hurt alot way before death and have lasting consequences on body and psyche.

Reactions: just cant and Praestat_Mori
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I'm suffering from the same mental illnesses as you + OCD. Just wanted to say I feel you, its so hard

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry. I feel for you. But imho, OTC drugs are way too unreliable to recommend any of them. There is no "highest success rate" because, basically, it doesn't work, except for very rare cases.

Reactions: Ash, motoko_s9 and Sylveon
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Acetaminophen BUT it will take a while and you will be in pain. An acetaminophen OD can cause liver failure. Your body won't be able to filter toxic compounds anymore and you will die a slow agonizing death. Not a recommended way to go.
For those across the pond it's know as paracetamol.