• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i could be wrong but i think the type is more about whether or not it can hold your weight. if youre looking for passing out i think you should be looking at placement and knot types

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
When people need to ask these types of questions about hanging I worry because it indicates a certain lack of general understanding. I don't say that with malice. I just mean that things like this are easily worked out for oneself and if you're really prepared to take the advice from a random person on a suicide forum you may need to reassess some things. There's a certain naivety involved here which is probably something the has fed positive reinforcement in the misconceptions of psych industry. I'm not blaming. Just noting an observation.

We all have different physiology and what works for some doesn't work for others. I respect that people have limited resources which informs how they go about catching the bus but I have to say strangulation/hanging is not a nice experience and whichever rope you use will have relatively minimal difference. Speed to unconsciousness is not down to the type of rope used.

There's no magic rope I'm afraid. I'm really sorry for what you're experiencing!