• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I have two options when to take the sn:
1. monday or tuesday when my mother is at work I pretend to go to a movie and instead after leaving the apartment I go to the top of the house in an empty room and take the sn there.
2. friday when my family visits other parts of the family I could do it in the shower while it is on so when they are back they think I started showering which would save me an extra hour, it takes one hour for them to drive there and back and they told me they will be there for 2-4 hours.

The problem with the first plan would be that they could maybe hear me vomiting.
THe problem with the second plan is if they go home earlier or the neighbors get suspicious that the shower is on multiple hours and also I would have to wait some more days to do it.

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
The first scenario seems more safe. Second one too much risk to be found out if you ask me. Also not a chill way to go i think,while worrying about that.

Im sorry youre going through this..

Reactions: lachrymost
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
The first scenario seems more safe. Second one too much risk to be found out if you ask me. Also not a chill way to go i think,while worrying about that.

Im sorry youre going through this..
Do you nean the risk of being found is higher cause of the shower noises or why?
I know it is not a chill way to go but I would feel more fear going out cause they I could see my abuser, I haven't left my apartment for months cause of that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kerrtu
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Do you nean the risk of being found is higher cause of the shower noises or why?
I know it is not a chill way to go but I would feel more fear going out cause they I could see my abuser, I haven't left my apartment for months cause of that.
Yes. I can imagine your family getting suspicious when youre showering for like an hour. They will for sure at some point come in…

Im truly sorry for your situation. Also i hope youre not doing this because of that person. Of course i dont know your full story, reasons etc. Just really hope you think it through well. Im sorry if im not being of much help.

Reactions: Kerrtu
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Yes. I can imagine your family getting suspicious when youre showering for like an hour. They will for sure at some point come in…
I wrote in the post that on friday they will visit other parts of the family so I am alone for 3-5 hours.

Im truly sorry for your situation. Also i hope youre not doing this because of that person. Of course i dont know your full story, reasons etc. Just really hope you think it through well. Im sorry if im not being of much help.
I am not doing it because of that person but he made my base problem worse, I alrady wanted to die cause of ptsd and adding more trauma doesn't help at all.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost, Kerrtu and nomennescio
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I wrote in the post that on friday they will visit other parts of the family so I am alone for 3-5 hours.

I am not doing it because of that person but he made my base problem worse, I alrady wanted to die cause of ptsd and adding more trauma doesn't help at all.
Hm, i see. Still think its kinda risky. Ideally you would want as much time alone as possible of course as you know, but if this is the only option…
I think really you should go for what is most comfortable for you and feels best. You know your family best and can anticipate a bit what their actions will be..

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hm, i see. Still think its kinda risky. Ideally you would want as much time alone as possible of course as you know, but if this is the only option…
I think really you should go for what is most comfortable for you and feels best. You know your family best and can anticipate a bit what their actions will be..
I am afraid the family that lives an etage below the room could hear me vomiting

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Well, in truth in either case the odds are more on your side than the side of intervention. Intervention relies on some fairly unlikely scenarios where they come home and find you in time.

However it's not the same as the situation being ideal, as you are probably aware.

I would probably say a) is a little better if it means you have the apartment for yourself while someone works full-time hours.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Is there any reason for them to take action if so? Do you know them?
I don't know them but maybe they would find it weird if they heard vomiting while they are in the staicase.

Well, in truth in either case the odds are more on your side than the side of intervention. Intervention relies on some fairly unlikely scenarios where they come home and find you in time.
On my failed attempt they heard me cause I did it in my room.

I would probably say a) is a little better if it means you have the apartment for yourself while someone works full-time hours.
My sister is still there.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I don't know them but maybe they would find it weird if they heard vomiting while they are in the staicase.

On my failed attempt they heard me cause I did it in my room.

My sister is still there.
Tbh if you can lock your door, just say ur boutta sleep.

Also, I'm sure you already know, but make sure you're taking an antiemetic, since the second you vomit that attempt is a goner.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Tbh if you can lock your door, just say ur boutta sleep.
I can't lock my door and my mother is paranoid and goes into my room without warning.

Also, I'm sure you already know, but make sure you're taking an antiemetic, since the second you vomit that attempt is a goner.
Yes I know I already have meto but vomiting can still happen and there is the second glass for so what do you mean that it is a goner then?

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I can't lock my door and my mother is paranoid and goes into my room without warning.

Yes I know I already have meto but vomiting can still happen and there is the second glass for so what do you mean that it is a goner then?
Goner as in, locked door or not, you already failed an attempt so they are gonna be on alert.

Also, if I can ask. How did you get the Reglan. Is your mother aware it's in your possession or no.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Goner as in, locked door or not, you already failed an attempt so they are gonna be on alert.
Why would it be failed if I vomit?
The second glass is there for that.
Also, if I can ask. How did you get the Reglan. Is your mother aware it's in your possession or no.
She doesn't know I have it.