• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

you cant find me

you cant find me

youre not going in circles, its a downward spiral
Nov 21, 2021
I have been looking into SN for a while now, but after trying to buy online and failing (can't ship to a personal PO box, fml) I am back to window shopping for the best method. I'm particularly interested in methods that don't have many "after effects" in case I fail (ie. permanent brain damage and the like). It gives me a great sense of comfort knowing that if I'm found, or I fuck it up, or I pussy out halfway through and call 911 on myself, that I haven't completely fucked myself over. What are some of the best methods in this regard?

I have seen people say SN has a low chance of permanent damage, but I don't see how this would be the case as it literally deprives your brain of oxygen. Maybe someone smarter than me knows.

Last edited:
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Both N and SN are known to generally have fewer long-term effects when failing, hence the popularity

N is currently out of stock globally, so maybe you can try looking for other SN sources?

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Hate you, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Well... it's a bit of a tricky question to answer. I'm also interested in this because there is certainly a fear of failure and living in this already terrible place along with brain damage--however in order to answer the question we've to delve into what exactly causes death in the first place.

There is also the question of what quantifies death, but I think most of us agree can agree that total brain death suffices.

With all that in mind . . . I mean . . . you have to understand--in order for us to successfully CTB, our brains must die.

And in order for our brains to die we have to either suffocate them or bleed them to a certain extent.

Therefore there unfortunately is NOT a method in which we can completely eliminate the possibility of this terrible circumstance occurring. We can, however, massively mitigate the possibility by taking proper precautions (i.e. ensuring that we are not discovered partway).

Sadly for us that consider these things, it is a possibility (however slim) that we must reconcile with.

N is perhaps our best bet as far as drugs go.

Last edited: