• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
I plan to CTB through overdosing on either H or Fent and wanted to know which method would be the most lethal? (Not including injection since I don't do well with needles)
Also wanted to know how easy it would be to OD through smoking ?

Reactions: sourcreamonion
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Od is not popular here, but your substances would probably work. I dont know as this aint my area of expertise but im sure someone smarter will soon explain it well. Even if it takes a bit longer. Good luck

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Regarding smoking, yes it's possible, but less likely than other methods of ingestion due to inability to control the amount actually delivered. Just due to speed of incapacitation and a limit to how much can be vaporized and inhaled at once, F would be far more likely than H in this case.

Any full mor agonist can cause death provided equivalent dosages are used. Oral fentanyl has a bioavailability of around 30%, and, in a non user, heroin is 15-20x more potent IV than orally.

the biggest issue with H is that you have no clue what purity you will find on the street, so giving numbers that are likely fatal is irrelevant. With F, it can be found relatively pure. Intranasal usage may be a better option than orally if one doesn't wish to utilize IV.

all that being said, if you have no experience with IV opiates, you might wish to look at the resource section aNd other methods.

Reactions: Saed and autumnal
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
The best bet would be to combine the 2. One must make sure they are alone for some time as both can be easily reversed if found too soon . So many other factors as it should be IV, purity of both, individual tolerance, etc. This is why it tends to faol as a CTB method.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Od is not popular here, but your substances would probably work. I dont know as this aint my area of expertise but im sure someone smarter will soon explain it well. Even if it takes a bit longer. Good luck

FYI, OD is only unpopular here with regards to OTC or most prescription medications, because they are unreliable and rarely fatal.

OD on heroin or fentanyl is endorsed more widely here, although their lack of consistent purity can be problematic.

Reactions: Saed, x-Ace-x, Aap and 1 other person