• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
okay so first of all, my 19th birthday is in a few days and i really don't want to live anymore, i still live with my parents because of the cost of living uprise. i've beem suicidal for nearly a decade and know i want to die. my two methods are:
tying two bags over my head, tying my hands together and taking sedatives, i'm okay with the discomfort.
hanging, i'm going to tie something heavy to one side of the door and tie myself to the otherside. only issue is i'm roughly 90kg and i'm worried it won't work amd my body will slap agaisnt the door while i die and i'll be found. any help would be awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: hella.physched and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm very sorry that life brought you to this point. I wouldn't recommend the "plastic bags over the head" even with sedatives your SI will kick in when the CO2 concentration rises inside the bag, that will cause a lot of pain, don't try to do that. As for hanging theres a megathread here with lots of info

Wishing you all the best!

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I'm very sorry that life brought you to this point. I wouldn't recommend the "plastic bags over the head" even with sedatives your SI will kick in when the CO2 concentration rises inside the bag, that will cause a lot of pain, don't try to do that. As for hanging theres a megathread here with lots of info

Wishing you all the best!
thank you <3
unfortunately ive read it time and time again yet i'm stlill confused