• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sad.L0lly

Sad.L0lly

suicidal little girl
Feb 2, 2020
well, I'm pregnant and my baby will born this next month (June) and I decided to put an end in my life.
Well, I am leaving my ex-boyfriend's house and moving in with my father, and he wants me to take care of the child in his house. Going back to the father's or mother's house at 21 is complicated. I have numerous suicide attempts and I can't stop trying, but this time I really want to make it work. I'm going to be pregnant and can't leave the house, and the birth will be by c-section. I won't be able to leave the house to jump off a building or throw myself in front of a train. Can someone please tell me about a method that I can accomplish at home? Detail: I will be cramped in my belly and with very little strength even to walk, so please think of a method that I have access to.

I appreciate any method, no matter if it is painful or not.
I was going to kill myself today, but I decided to let the child be born first. And no, don't come with advice that life is beautiful and blah blah blah, I want to die the very first week at the birth of my daughter and that's it. AND NO, I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND WHEN SHE IS BORN.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
well, I'm pregnant and my baby will born this next month (June) and I decided to put an end in my life.
Well, I am leaving my ex-boyfriend's house and moving in with my father, and he wants me to take care of the child in his house. Going back to the father's or mother's house at 21 is complicated. I have numerous suicide attempts and I can't stop trying, but this time I really want to make it work. I'm going to be pregnant and can't leave the house, and the birth will be by c-section. I won't be able to leave the house to jump off a building or throw myself in front of a train. Can someone please tell me about a method that I can accomplish at home? Detail: I will be cramped in my belly and with very little strength even to walk, so please think of a method that I have access to.

I appreciate any method, no matter if it is painful or not.
I was going to kill myself today, but I decided to let the child be born first. And no, don't come with advice that life is beautiful and blah blah blah, I want to die the very first week at the birth of my daughter and that's it. AND NO, I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND WHEN SHE IS BORN.
You really should read the site rules- part of this is to not encourage acts, for both legal and ethical reasons. So people should not suggest methods for these reasons- each person needs to decide for themselves if they want to ctb and, if so, which method they choose. Many peopel arew stuck here for years because most methods have serious flaws/risks- of pain, of damage iwthout ctb., etc. I hope you can find peace somehow, and if you choose ctb, that is your choice. MOst peopel here are at least seriously considering ctb, but it si difficult to find a method that wors for someon that many people are stuck here for a long time- onlyh about 1 in 23 attempts works, so any method takes a lot of research, which is not good news when you need relief from your pain now, I know- we've all been then, often every day for years.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Message In A Bottle
F

farlander

Apr 19, 2023
Can I ask why you're determined to do this? If you want to talk about it, I mean. I was at my most suicidal shortly before and after my kid was born, but I imagine our reasons are likely very different. I'm glad I didn't, but again, our situations are different and I'd like to understand yours.