• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
I'm a Texas citizen, and will be 18+, but possibly under 21 when buying the firearm. That means no license (I'm not military). I'm female, so I'd prefer something with minimal recoil, if that matters.

What spot of my head should I shoot if I shoot myself in the head? Is the forehead fine?

Do I need something more powerful than a handgun if I shoot myself in the heart?

Also, I'd prefer not to have to use one, but are shotguns typically more lethal than handguns and pistols?

Thanks for any replies.

Last edited:
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
This gun, the Kel Tec KSG double barrel shotgun, use slug.

Watch this video (link below), this guy blow his head to pieces, brain and everything. yeah, to pieces, instant death.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay, TheDevilsAngel and freefrommybody
S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
This gun, the Kel Tec KSG double barrel shotgun, use slug.

Watch this video (link below), this guy blow his head to pieces, brain and everything. yeah, to pieces, instant death.

hqdefault.jpg
Small correction...I own a KSG and it's not a double barrel. It's a single barrel shotgun, with two select-fire tube magazines underneath. Useful so you can have two different types of ammo and pick which one you want to shoot for each shot.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Wooo, you need a licence to own that? Hell of a gun.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Wooo, you need a licence to own that? Hell of a gun.

Yeah, indeed a powerful gun, the dude didn't even have to aim at his temple, he just aim generally at his head, and BAM, blast out his whole head to pieces.

Here in the U.S., all you need to own that KSG shotgun is 1) pass a background check, meaning not been to jail, not steal, no break the laws, etc.. things like that, and yeah, been in psych ward before disqualify you. 2) pass a gun safety test. It just a test on safety and rules, like don't let kids play with it, put a safety lock on, when transfer the gun in your car it need to be unload and close case, etc... load and unload the gun, things like that.

And that it. After 10 days, you come you pay for that gun, and it all yours.

I'm thinking of get that gun too. My CTB is plunge 2,000 feet to my death though, but if I get scare of 2,000 feet height, I might go blast my head out with this. But I will aim at temple, and I bet with how powerful this gun is, it blow my whole head off and die immediately.

The gun is kindda expensive though, $1,000 USD.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimFord99
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Yeah, indeed a powerful gun, the dude didn't even have to aim at his temple, he just aim generally at his head, and BAM, blast out his whole head to pieces.

Here in the U.S., all you need to own that KSG shotgun is 1) pass a background check, meaning not been to jail, not steal, no break the laws, etc.. things like that, and yeah, been in psych ward before disqualify you. 2) pass a gun safety test. It just a test on safety and rules, like don't let kids play with it, put a safety lock on, when transfer the gun in your car it need to be unload and close case, etc... load and unload the gun, things like that.

And that it. After 10 days, you come you pay for that gun, and it all yours.

I'm thinking of get that gun too. My CTB is plunge 2,000 feet to my death though, but if I get scare of 2,000 feet height, I might go blast my head out with this. But I will aim at temple, and I bet with how powerful this gun is, it blow my whole head off and die immediately.

The gun is kindda expensive though, $1,000 USD.

I get what you are saying, but it's a bad idea to suggest you can just aim at your head. I've seen people who shot their whole face of with a shotgun, but remained alive. Those are the worst images I have seen which says a lot considering I've seen some fucked up shit.

It's the last thing you want and a risk you don't want to take.

Reactions: ForNow and freefrommybody
B

bukowski

Nov 3, 2019
But the KSG is bad ass..re: Keanu Reeves

Lol. True. If you need more than one shot it would be nice to have, although it does have a reputation for jamming. But I doubt it ever jammed for Keanu because the gun would be too scared.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
a .45 will do the trick OP. Just get a specialized round that will expand upon impact. I've thought about this myself but I have license problems.

S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
a .45 will do the trick OP. Just get a specialized round that will expand upon impact. I've thought about this myself but I have license problems.
This would do.

Attachments

• B7FA5B42-A415-4F45-B965-60FC7153DE6F.jpeg
    B7FA5B42-A415-4F45-B965-60FC7153DE6F.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 30
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The 12 gauge Mossberg Maverick 88 is an affordable option and also would recommend at least 00 buckshot, or slugs.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Your best bet is 00 buckshot. I've been doing a lot of research. While both share similar effects, a slug could go through you without causing major damage, I mean unless you're pressing it against the head. Buckshot is well know for blowing things apart at a close range, the KSG holds 3 inch shells.
Also there's multiple variants of the KSG but the one he used did not need a listener, only one of them does, and that one's called the tactical KSG.
I've seen the video many times, and it's very likely he used buckshot, not a slug. The shell was red, and while that doesn't mean much, it can determine that it was some sort of shot and not a slug, since very few come in red.
Slugs carry about 900 foot pounds of energy at 5 inches into flesh, while buckshot delivers less, it can create a bigger hole.
Also 45 JHP is more powerful than a slug, crazy huh.
I wish to get my hands on a ksg but it will be challenging since I'd have to order it online.