• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My final answer would be Methamphetamine or simply Meth.

But actually I don't really know shit. I just know Lil Peep said this is where he drew the line. Lmao. And if Peep says that....I saw pictures of faces of people who were addicted to meth. And well it does not look pretty. I feel sad for these people.

Lethality wise/accidental ODs: fentanyl I guess

Accepted by the society: alcohol. There is the debate what is worse alcohol or weed. And I still think it is weed. A controversial take many people called me insane for in this forum. I debated it so often online I am sort of sick of it. So I won't engage in further discussion about it I think.

Sex: you can get SSTDs from it and you can produce another living sentient being in this world. Especially if a chemical imbalance in your brain gives you the feeling you were in love and your biological instincts overwhelm you. (It is more of a joke answer.)

honorable mentions: capitalism, attention, social media, many -isms/ideologies

Of course it depends in how you measure it. Where for example social acceptance should be a factor. Addictive potential or lethality. Or whether many people underestimate the danger of it.

I think my choice meth is influenced by what actually scares me the most. But cocaine also seems to fuck you up pretty hard.

What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, NoPointOfReturning, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oxytocin because it leads to people falling in love and eventually making children. Very dangerous.

• Yay!
Reactions: jar-baby, sserafim, NoPointOfReturning and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
One of the analogs of fentanyl" Ohmefentanyl is supposed to be the or one of the very strongest ever from what I know of it. It is comparable to Carfentanil or Etorphine.

All 3 are around 28 times stronger than standard fentanyl.

I have been on Hydromorphone since my car crash, about 9 years and it still works great for the pain. I have 24/7 chronic pain.

Walter

• Informative
Reactions: eatantz, Theresnoescape, NoPointOfReturning and 2 others
M

mazam

Jul 3, 2024
Nitazeno: novo opioide é de 10 a 20 vezes mais potente do que fentanil.

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sugar is pretty bad and our governments have let the food industry sneak it into just about everything. I think it's bad because it's so innocuous compared to hard drugs. You don't start taking drugs, smoking, drinking alcohol without knowing they aren't good for you. I doubt people even realise how much sugar they are being tricked into eating thinking they are making reasonably healthy choices.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, NoPointOfReturning, sserafim and 2 others
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Krokodil, I mean your flesh sloughs off you with this fucking stuff.

Reactions: Theresnoescape and NoPointOfReturning
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If we talk about scale, sugar is a very worthy contender.

Of course, there are definitely more deadly substances, but relatively few people use them.
Sugar is consumed by almost everyone.

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Meth, fentanyl, nitazene, xylazine, krokodil

Reactions: eatantz
VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
When it comes to atypical antipsychotics: Clozapine.