On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I came across a thread sharing how unfortunate it is that some people who had such a will to live die accidentally (and sadly sometimes tragically on top of that)

If I had to pick one word for how I feel it'd be "Stuck"

I'm stuck here. Too afraid to ctb out of fear of pain, fear of failing, fear of the Lord. While others who had so much going for them, so much to live for are taken away.

Where's my bullet ?

• Hugs
Reactions: cfcfcfcf, Dead Meat, rationaltake and 5 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I can understand that,. And sadly it happens every damn day ( to some while we talk right now ). Life can be so fckn toxic, so unfair..... It's absolutely draining.

Thankfully I have my bullets at the ready when it's my time to go. I wish you the best -

• Hugs
Reactions: On Replay and Capsaicin78
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel trapped as well. I could never want to exist in a world like this yet leaving this life behind is not easy at all. I'm just so tired of it all and I wish that I could just pass away peacefully in my sleep. It really would be ideal to never wake again. I do agree that it's unfair how many of those who want to live die in accidents yet those who want to exit are stuck here and they have to find a way to leave themselves. It's certainly a very cruel existence. I wish you freedom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, On Replay and Capsaicin78
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Currently in the same situation.

In my case I call it my personal "limbo". I'll break out eventually though.

(At least I hope so)

Reactions: On Replay and rationaltake
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I feel trapped as well. I could never want to exist in a world like this yet leaving this life behind is not easy at all. I'm just so tired of it all and I wish that I could just pass away peacefully in my sleep. It really would be ideal to never wake again. I do agree that it's unfair how many of those who want to live die in accidents yet those who want to exit are stuck here and they have to find a way to leave themselves. It's certainly a very cruel existence. I wish you freedom.
I wish you freedom. & thank you for being so kind in your response to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Welcome. I think you'll find many like you here, me included. For those of us, myself also included, who used to know a different kind of life, there's the extra layer of our psyche holding on for a desire to return to what it knows life could be like. Sure, we never really know whether or not such a return is possible, and in the end decay and demise await us all, but I think for at least many of us such days are gone, yet our almost-sentient meat containers have a will of their own to an extent, and it seems very difficult to override it.

If I could trade my life for one whose was taken without their desire, the world would be far less cruel.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Feel trapped to some degree also, work, pay bills, work, pay bills, with no hope of getting off the ride until I ctb. Add the mental suffering and voilà! Can I leave now, PLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSE!

• Hugs
Reactions: On Replay