• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I thought the sea was the best option but you can still end up washed up on the beach, so would a forest be the best place to go?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't think the forest would be that great either. People may still find you and if anyone gives a fuck they'd probably send a search team to find you and i'm pretty sure one of the places they'd look is the forest. I'm not saying its certain that anyone would send a search team but at least the forest is better than the sea. I'd go to an abandoned building if i were you.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
anywhere abandoned - although with anywhere, you'll probably be found eventually.

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
just curious- what is the reason don'tyou want to be found?

And I can only think about Aokigahara Forest in Japan that known for that

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
I think it will be easier for my loved ones when I'm not found.
I don't want to tell you what to do but Ideally I think it's better for them to know.
I can imagine they will keep looking for you and worry for years even if they can imagine you are dead..

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I don't want to tell you what to do but Ideally I think it's better for them to know.
I can imagine they will keep looking for you and worry for years even if they can imagine you are dead..
I will still leave a message to let them know what happened, I just don't want to be found after I'm gone.

• Love
Reactions: taiberjames
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
a bit off-the-wall but i'm thinking something like a very underdeveloped country with poor government or a lot of internal conflict where everyone warns you not to go because of serious safety issues. like somalia or south sudan or something.

or get eaten by bears/sharks, or something where you do not leave remains behind at all.

Reactions: Decided98