• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

quietwarloc

Nov 21, 2022
New here, hello! I've searched for it and looked online and through other threads and see contradictory information. Lots of people saying you can find cyanide if you know where to look. I've looked extensively, what have i missed? Where is the best place to look? PM me if you're not comfortable sharing otherwise.

Reactions: Gena
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Can I just say welcome to SS, and sorry you're here ❤️ I hope you don't CTB soon, it would be sad to see yet another lovely member depart so quickly ❤️

Q

quietwarloc

Nov 21, 2022
Some days are better than others i suppose, i think i go through strong desire to CTB days and the rest of them I'm just indifferent to living and everything else altogether.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Some days are better than others i suppose, i think i go through strong desire to CTB days and the rest of them I'm just indifferent to living and everything else altogether.
Exactly the same bro

Reactions: quietwarloc
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Cyanide isn't as peaceful as other methods.
In fact, it can be like choking on your own vomit.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I wouldn't recommend cyanide, it can be peaceful and instant but on the other hand it could also make you suffer seizures, headaches, dizziness and abdominal pain for a very long time because you pass out. It's very unreliable. You deserve a peaceful exit <3

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I wouldn't recommend cyanide, it can be peaceful and instant but on the other hand it could also make you suffer seizures, headaches, dizziness and abdominal pain for a very long time because you pass out. It's very unreliable. You deserve a peaceful exit <3
I've determined this as well, although I think the risk of dying a slow death with cyanide is more common than a quick death.

If you heat the cyanide to produce HCN you die quicker though. If concentrations are high.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
New here, hello! I've searched for it and looked online and through other threads and see contradictory information. Lots of people saying you can find cyanide if you know where to look. I've looked extensively, what have i missed? Where is the best place to look? PM me if you're not comfortable sharing otherwise.
Eat a bunch of apple seeds (like 200) and bam thats enough amygadlin to get a deadly cyanide amount (i think)